Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not at all, huge injury crisis, we were as good as we were the last 2 seasons through consistently playing the same way, with the same 12-13 players, the injuries prevent us from playing that way, the changes disrupt everything else that worked so brilliantly for 2 seasons
    See here for why we are crashing.

12/13 players isn’t close to enough .

Glad he has mentioned the pens and other teams get them we know he he means he better start getting like Fergie next week in the build up.

I don’t care how ungracious it sounds you do whatever it takes to get an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This is what I am trying to get across to Bali.

It’s like he is throwing it. Surely it can’t be that BUT if you wanted to throw it - you couldn’t do much of a better job. None of this is like him really. Very strange
    What I'm trying to get across is that the BVB were in a far worse position and he only left them after steadying the ship and getting them a decent league finish.

He won't make a mess and let someone else deal with it unless he's got an issue with FSG or the fans.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    What I'm trying to get across is that the BVB were in a far worse position and he only left them after steadying the ship and getting them a decent league finish.

He won't make a mess and let someone else deal with it unless he's got an issue with FSG or the fans.
    I agree - or he is just fed up and has had enough of the pressure. I just cannot fathom his strange decisions this season. Particularly since the Atalanta home game.

Probably paranoia on my part but he seems almost like he wants to be in a scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I agree - or he is just fed up and has had enough of the pressure. I just cannot fathom his strange decisions this season. Particularly since the Atalanta home game.

Probably paranoia on my part but he seems almost like he wants to be in a scrap.
    It has been boring leading with a 1000 pts u know. He wants those Aguero moments to win the league. Tbh in my heart of hearts I would also like to win it in a photo finish with someone. Would be magic if it was United.

Team has 13 days until United game. Let's see what they made of. Klopp included.

It is paranoia I'd wager.

Don't think his decisions have been all that strange in all honesty - or at least there's a reasonable explanation for most of them.

Playing Hendo at CB today - not so much (besides as a warning shot to FSG).
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Glad he has mentioned the pens and other teams get them we know he he means he better start getting like Fergie next week in the build up.

I don’t care how ungracious it sounds you do whatever it takes to get an advantage.
    I think he should go big on it in the build up, "we hope to win we hope for a good game, we hope we are given the decisions every other team is given and has been given all season for certain situations that we haven't been being given as for a lot of this season it has seemed there are one set of rules for every other team and another set of rules for Liverpool players when it comes to decisions for certain situations and by VAR"

He'll probably get fined for it, but fuck them, they are a bunch of absolute corrupt horrible cunts, it needs saying
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    It has been boring leading with a 1000 pts u know. He wants those Aguero moments to win the league. Tbh in my heart of hearts I would also like to win it in a photo finish with someone. Would be magic if it was United.

Team has 13 days until United game. Let's see what they made of. Klopp included.
    We've already lost the league by very narrow margins a couple of times in recent years. I think most would prefer us to p*** the league (I know I certainly would, and we really should be doing that this season) rather than there being any potential of us losing out in an agonsing fashion once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    It is paranoia I'd wager.

Don't think his decisions have been all that strange in all honesty - or at least there's a reasonable explanation for most of them.

Playing Hendo at CB today - not so much (besides as a warning shot to FSG).
    his decisions last 3-4 games and subs

are fine if you're shef utd and trying to hold onto what you fucking have /draw / damage limitation

They're fine?????

I THINK NOT pathetic

As Shanks said in the late 1960's it's time to turn them over. No matter how much you may love them, it could well be the time to cash in.