Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Four star pizza
    I'm still none the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm still none the wiser.
    It's a yank franchise with a four star logo - Iirc it ran before the Simpson's over here years ago.
    https://www.nijobs.com/Logos/Four-Star-Pizza-6146.gif

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    It's a yank franchise with a four star logo - Iirc it ran before the Simpson's over here years ago.
    https://www.nijobs.com/Logos/Four-Star-Pizza-6146.gif
    It only seems to located in your neck of the woods. That's why I wasn't sure what you were on about, though I suspected it could have been some kind of Pizza chain.

I haven't had a takeaway pizza for quite a few years. Given the number of poxy flyers that have been shoved through my letterbox over the years, I have more choice than you can shake a very large stick at.

I'm still absolutely seething, there is unquestionably a completely different set of rules applied to our lads

I'm actually seriously considering making a complaint to the met about match fixing, that is afterall clearly what they're doing

I think the club should make a complaint and a compilation of all the wrong decisions together with numerous almost identical incidents that have all been ruled the same except ours and go to FIFA and UEFA and ask them to urgently investigate.

WeCANNOT allow this blatant match fixing and corruption to become normalised, or we'll be stuck with it like we were the blatant ABL reffing in Ferguson's time
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I didn’t see Klopp’s post match interview last night - was too gutted at the time.

Have to say - after the bizarre setup and off the wall interviews of late - I was worried he was losing it.

I am strangely satisfied though - he was actually more like his old self. He was calm and controlled, just told it how it was. His position on the penalties was well illustrated without being overly stressed.

Maybe this loss is what we needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I didn’t see Klopp’s post match interview last night - was too gutted at the time.

Have to say - after the bizarre setup and off the wall interviews of late - I was worried he was losing it.

I am strangely satisfied though - he was actually more like his old self. He was calm and controlled, just told it how it was. His position on the penalties was well illustrated without being overly stressed.

Maybe this loss is what we needed.
    I hope you are right, personally I'm worried. Let's see how the team responds against Villa / United

Hasenhüttl, Bruce And Allardyce share this between the 3 of you and enjoy, bastards
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

That is what being Champions is like for every side that wears the crown.

The great sides win it as champions and become serial winners. Much harder to stay there than it is to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That is what being Champions is like for every side that wears the crown.

The great sides win it as champions and become serial winners. Much harder to stay there than it is to get there.
    Hmm no. we had to put it with since day one... we never get an easy game. Its everyone's cup final. Southampton will simply not have the intensity in their next game and will probably lose.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Oh right...silly me... I had no idea.