Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Villa (FA Cup 3rd round)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's broken loads when he plays by him getting attracted to play ahead of him or ball watching the play ahead of him and completely leaving or losing the opposition player for transition it is his responsibility to be picking up.

It is also a fact, that if your press isn't at it's best and opposition players for tansitions not picked up, the opposition will get more attacks and more opportunities that will require interceptions and tackles.

Do me a favour, watch any one of Fab's highlight reels, they one's i've seen were all riddled with clips of Fabinho running back sliding in on a player, HIS FUCKING player, who shouldn't have been allowed to be released in behind him in the first fucking place, the clips obviously don't show the numerous times that happens and the players gone and he's nowhere near enough to get a challenge in

Also, watch the short highlights of our 7-0 win over Southampton and maybe you'll appreciate what I mean when i'm talking about the midfield 3 rotating and that player for transition and him being picked up, in 3 or even 4 of the short clips you can see it very clearly, whichever of the 3 mids is in that CM position, they are picking that player up and stay with them, whether it's Gini, Keita or Hendo
    Palace

Kelleher
    Neco
    Williams
    Phillips
    Milner
    Jones
    Ox
    Gini
    Shaq
    Minamino
    Origi

Wouldn't bet on this 100% going ahead

Aston Villa have been forced to close their Bodymoor Heath training ground after a "significant" coronavirus outbreak at the club.

Yup. Aston Villa have confirmed "a large number of first team players and staff returned positive tests after being routinely tested on Monday and immediately went into isolation.

"First team training ahead of tomorrow’s FA Cup match with Liverpool was cancelled."

There is absolutely no way tomorrow nights game will be played. Not arsed to be honest. I really wasn’t looking forward to it.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Probably be rescheduled for a kick off - 48 hours before the United game!

Still - according to some we do better when we have less time to rest..

This season is shaping up to be a total sh*tshow

Couldn't give a fuck anymore tbh, same attitude as the owners and Trent and a few others

fuck it off

Roll on next season when hopefully there's some big changes in the summer
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th January 2021 at 04:17 PM.

Let Villa play the kids like we had to last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Let Villa play the kids like we had to last year.
    Yeah exactly.

Derby are playing a youth team at Chorley so whats the difference.

Or just have Aston Villa forfeit the tie like Leyton Orient had to against Spurs.

Im guessing in the next few weeks the season will be stopped.

I'll be honest I couldnt care less either need to be back Sept new season with fans.

Part of me thinks be nice to smash Villa after the 5-0 and 7-2 but its not right really.

Villa might not care and give the tie up who knows