Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Villa (FA Cup 3rd round)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I think you are, you act like a pathetic kid

Do you have special needs?

Or just special?

Pig
    Why are you constantly complaining? do you have bi-polar? since everything is either good or its bad. Theres no middle ground with you.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I hope we muller Aston Villa. Fat head Bruce. saying this match devalues the fa-cup. was the man-united arse kisser saying that last season when we had to play in the middle east while having to play in the league cup a day earlier to Aston Villa in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Wife’s birthday so cooking dinner for her, will have to watch later. Will hopefully avoid the score
    Beans on toast followed by an early night.

She's a lucky lady.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Beans on toast?
    I just saw this after my last post. "Great minds ...." eh!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I hope we muller Aston Villa. Fat head Bruce. saying this match devalues the fa-cup. was the man-united arse kisser saying that last season when we had to play in the middle east while having to play in the league cup a day earlier to Aston Villa in the UK?
    It's been devalued ever since his former club decided not to enter it after doing the treble. He probably thought that was a good idea.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

If any of our 'key' players get injured, Klopp is going to come in for some major stick.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It's been devalued ever since his former club decided not to enter it after doing the treble. He probably thought that was a good idea.
    Yep, no doubt we will get blamed for wanting to play the game.. Its our fault.. Thats why i'm glad Klopp as gone in with a strong 11. I hope we destroy Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If any of our 'key' players get injured, Klopp is going to come in for some major stick.
    why players get injured in any game. You cant go into games hoping players wont get injured.

Team confirmed:

Kelleher

Williams Williams Fabinho Milner

Jones Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Minamino Mane

Disappointing line up, last thing I wanted, either all youth or full best 11 bar Kelleher for Big bear for me. We're struggling for form, we've stopped doing many of the things that made us Champions League, Premier League, WCC and ESC Champions, seemed to have developed an unhealthy obsession with trying to play through sides, when we don't have the players to do that and were very rarely successful at it in winning any of those trophies and desperately need to find rhythm and form, I'd have played the best 11 whatever anyone else thinks, the lads have had a decent amount of rest the past 2 weeks, don't have another game for 9 days, this was a great opportunity to try and give the best 11 a chance to find some rhythm. No point whatsoever in risking members of the best 11 in a mix match line up like this
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I have to say Fabinho should be nowhere near the starting line up its asking for trouble.

Im guessing/hoping Phillips will be on at HT.