Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718

Thread: Your team v Villa (FA Cup 3rd round)

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Because if he gets injured then next Sunday scares the shit out of me.
    I understand that, but I don't think it's good to rest them after the last 3 results and performances
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I just saw this after my last post. "Great minds ...." eh!
    I think we all know the limit of blokes cooking
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I dont think Fabhino is a good enough defender, from what i have seen.. He does a good job. But hes not naturally a defender.. Its different playing in DM role(his best role). You can make challenges and close players down..you have defenders behind. You make a error of judgement in defence you have no protection.
    I think the opposite, I think he's been excellent in defence and I worry far less about Fabinho at CB than when Gomez was playing, Fab's much better than Joe, I think he's a natural defender, he's definitely not a natural midfielder
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

So we're going strong, if we score a ton it could restart our scoring drought, if we struggle it could drag us deeper into our mental pit. But i for one agree with the selection and hopefully the boys upfront find their shooting boots...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I dont think Fabhino is a good enough defender, from what i have seen.. He does a good job. But hes not naturally a defender.. Its different playing in DM role(his best role). You can make challenges and close players down..you have defenders behind. You make a error of judgement in defence you have no protection.
    lol

clueless

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'd love us to have a good go at it. We had the Owen final, then the Gerrard final. We need a new name on it.
    That was when we weren't serious competitors when it came to 'the big two'. We are now dinning at the top table, and with that being the case I'd rather we didn't take unnecessary risks which could result in us moving from a table at a Michelin starred restaurant, to a park bench and a 'Happy Meal'.

Martin Tyler is one of the commentators on my link. so sound muted..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I think we all know the limit of blokes cooking
    Wot? You mean you're not a combination of Gordon Ramsay and Raymond Blanc? Tut tut! +

Boom, lets fill our boots now...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"