Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Liverpool Football Club

We need to turn things around.
    Quickly.
    Starting with our game against ManU, I hope.

At least salah's got a new career lined up

As the owner of an upmarket S&M dungeon?

97 points to 99 points.
    To a normal tally.

Goodness people are dramatic

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    97 points to 99 points.
    To a normal tally.

Goodness people are dramatic
    We've been robbed of 2 points v the bitters, 2 points v Brighton, 2 points v West Brom, 2 points v Newcastle and at least a point v Southampton, that's 9 points we've been robbed of through plain corrupt officiating, it also has to be remembered that these set backs and stitch ups can also affect form and confidennce

Our players need to accept that VAR is a stitch up and the officiating they have been receiving this season is appallingly corrupt and they HAVE to use that to drive them to work even harder, to be more ruthless and clinical with their chances and in everything else they do and not give the corrupt bastards a sniff of an opportunity to make a plain wrong call and give something against them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We've been robbed of 2 points v the bitters, 2 points v Brighton, 2 points v West Brom, 2 points v Newcastle and at least a point v Southampton, that's 9 points we've been robbed of through plain corrupt officiating, it also has to be remembered that these set backs and stitch ups can also affect form and confidennce

Our players need to accept that VAR is a stitch up and the officiating they have been receiving this season is appallingly corrupt and they HAVE to use that to drive them to work even harder, to be more ruthless and clinical with their chances and in everything else they do and not give the corrupt bastards a sniff of an opportunity to make a plain wrong call and give something against them
    So is VAR to blame for our shocking performances recently?

Must be Ian. To date no other excuse has been found. But I imagine there are a few working on them.

Fans of all premier league teams will have the same view of VAR, it's a good idea if decisions go their way.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It can if it disrupts positive momentum.
    Look at united's momentum with all the VAR decisions they've benefited from.
    Wonder what odds you can get at the bookies for united getting a penalty on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You don't need to ask that question because 19x has already said

"stitch ups can also affect form and confidennce"

So he believes it is at least partially to blame for our form, although I doubt he would describe our performances as ''shocking'. Neither would I.