Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The demise of Liverpool Football Club

Gutted, Ings won't join us in the summer if we don't make the champions league

!!! straight swap for firmino i was hoping

** totally not sarcastic

this is a strange season and the top two will drop points. they really aren’t that great.

it seems a pipe dream but a 6 game winning streak can make a massive difference. we can find ourselves top 2.

the players need a pick me up from the fans so whoever is on social media needs to send them support.

our great teams in the past used to be behind by large margins but put together runs to win by a couple of points.

NOTHING is impossible. not for this team.

it feels crap but come may/june we could be singing a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    it seems a pipe dream but a 6 game winning streak can make a massive difference.
    Seems particularly true this season.

The media and ourselves could talk about City, United and Liverpool all season only for Leicester or Spurs or bloody Everton to have a say last minute.

We might lose 3 more matches in a row and have the lunatics ringing TalkSport to suggest Klopp's sacking. We might win 9 in a row from March to May with Firmino scoring a no-look finish to win a Champion's League semi-final.

Who bloody knows!?!?

Klopp and the lads need to find solutions and they need them soon - but I still believe if we can Weather this difficult patch, find more creative options in build-up as the likes of Thiago get settled and get Jota back, things will turn around a bit and we can set ourselves up for putting our best work in for the last 10-13 games.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    NOTHING is impossible. not for this team.
    Never forget it folks.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Surely the bad luck /form can't continue, i mean yeh we're not playing fantasy football like we have but we are far from shit. We've made chances, had majority of possession in all games. How much longer can it go on that the ball doesn't goes in the fecking net???

Another note, totally pissed at our owners for not allowing Klopp to buy a defender to replace Virgil. If we had all of this may never have happened, they should have bloody listened.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Never forget it folks.

Short memories some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Surely the bad luck /form can't continue, i mean yeh we're not playing fantasy football like we have but we are far from shit. We've made chances, had majority of possession in all games. How much longer can it go on that the ball doesn't goes in the fecking net???

Another note, totally pissed at our owners for not allowing Klopp to buy a defender to replace Virgil. If we had all of this may never have happened, they should have bloody listened.
    The VAR still would have happened, the club/owners very obviously royally pissed the Premier League, the FA and others off with their attempted power grab, it has definitely had a feel of "We play fair with you for the first time in 30 years and this is how you behave, well fuck you then"

I don't give a fuck what all the corruption and bias apologists say, the decisions that robbed us of deserved points weren't subjective or open to interpretation, except for the Newcastle goalkeeper holding Mane back by armlocking his leg incident

I get pissed off with the apologists, the state of UK society arrived where it is now through muppets like that accepting things they never should have and allowing them to become normalised
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The VAR still would have happened, the club/owners very obviously royally pissed the Premier League, the FA and others off with their attempted power grab, it has definitely had a feel of "We play fair with you for the first time in 30 years and this is how you behave, well fuck you then"

I don't give a fuck what all the corruption and bias apologists say, the decisions that robbed us of deserved points weren't subjective or open to interpretation, except for the Newcastle goalkeeper holding Mane back by armlocking his leg incident

I get pissed off with the apologists, the state of UK society arrived where it is now through muppets like that accepting things they never should have and allowing them to become normalised
    I'm not gonna argue with anything against VAR, its corrupt as shit and also the catalyst of our form and unpunished injury list. Corruption is corruption to me.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Tuchel to be unveiled as Chelsea boss - rumours growing

From the Guardian

“ Chelsea are set to sack Frank Lampard with the former Borussia Dortmund and PSG manager Thomas Tuchel to replace the former Chelsea player at Stamford Bridge.”

And

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/55793101

I worry that this will project them further towards becoming a force.

Not that Tuchel is amazing but surely way ahead of Frank? Surely Werner can only improve now

EDIT: Lampard SACKED..!!

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...-frank-lampard

"Chelsea Football Club have today parted company with Head Coach Frank Lampard.

This has been a very difficult decision, and not one that the owner and the Board have taken lightly.

We are grateful to Frank for what he has achieved in his time as Head Coach of the Club. However, recent results and performances have not met the Club’s expectations, leaving the Club mid-table without any clear path to sustained improvement."
    Last edited by Steveo; 25th January 2021 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Tuchel to be unveiled as Chelsea boss - rumours growing

From the Guardian

“ Chelsea are set to sack Frank Lampard with the former Borussia Dortmund and PSG manager Thomas Tuchel to replace the former Chelsea player at Stamford Bridge.”

And

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/55793101

I worry that this will project them further towards becoming a force.

Not that Tuchel is amazing but surely way ahead of Frank? Surely Werner can only improve now

EDIT: Lampard SACKED..!!

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...-frank-lampard

"Chelsea Football Club have today parted company with Head Coach Frank Lampard.

This has been a very difficult decision, and not one that the owner and the Board have taken lightly.

We are grateful to Frank for what he has achieved in his time as Head Coach of the Club. However, recent results and performances have not met the Club’s expectations, leaving the Club mid-table without any clear path to sustained improvement."
    Klopp mind games worked. Shame he can’t work his mind games on our team to win games and put a decent performance in