Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The demise of Liverpool Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Klopps first blip in 5 seasons after winning the league and champions league and heads are falling off.
    Somewhat reminiscent of 09/10 in terms of the fanbase, but social media is an even more prominent feature of our lives now.

Some Monster games coming up.

This run has been going on for ages now

and REALLY how many games have we been ourselves this season? 2-3??

it's not just happened it's been going on for a while slowly, and he's not managed to turn it around or change anything yet he's out of ideas

face the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just stopped doing all the things that made us win so much, I've said it countless times that it was heading that way and relationships and automatic runs and balls played, more direct balls were disappearing, big job for Jurgen now, we've ripped our own house down over 3 months, not that simple to just go back to doing what we did that made us successful
    So stop saying it. It is mindfuckingly boring

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Somewhat reminiscent of 09/10 in terms of the fanbase, but social media is an even more prominent feature of our lives now.

Some Monster games coming up.
    Inevitable
    4 or 5 year cycle
    This team will need the knife.
    And a transitional period.
    I'm sure it will happen and take 18 months.
    At the moment it is difficult to move on players quickly due to covid.
    And the very top players are expensive and commanding ridiculous amounts of money.
    So a catch22 situation.
    But given a bit of time. It will get sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    This run has been going on for ages now

and REALLY how many games have we been ourselves this season? 2-3??

it's not just happened it's been going on for a while slowly, and he's not managed to turn it around or change anything yet he's out of ideas

face the facts
    3 points from 15 in the league.
    2 goals is it in 5 games ; scored.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Klopps first blip in 5 seasons after winning the league and champions league and heads are falling off.
    We've the right manager to get us out of this , but there's no need to panic.
    I don’t put it on all on Klopp. He might not have been at his best and he does always use the same players game after game after game - even proffering to use midfielders in defence —- and then - boom - he changes half then team in one go... then back to the same players... but he could have been shielded from those “bills”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just stopped doing all the things that made us win so much, I've said it countless times that it was heading that way and relationships and automatic runs and balls played, more direct balls were disappearing, big job for Jurgen now, we've ripped our own house down over 3 months, not that simple to just go back to doing what we did that made us successful
    Where was Hendo tonight ?

How many games have we scraped by in recent history and not played great??

Now it's costing us because we've not picked it up and players aren't performing to get us out the mess (Forwards)

long time coming- if you look into it more you'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Where was Hendo tonight ?
    Asking himself how he was so shite at Villa?

He has a slight “tweak”.. according to Jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    You just don't get it
    Because it doesn't change anything in your life.
    Just a keyboard warrior with negative shitevto spout
    I understand things infinitely better than people like yourself who have your heads either buried in the sand so far you can see the Sydney Opera House, or so far up someone's backside you can see their tonsils.

You are blinkered to the realities of the world, where as people like me have been exposed to them from birth and either choose to/or have to live in the real world rather than some 'fantasy land' where everything/everyone is sweetness and light.

Unlike you I say exactly what I say on here to everyone else, be it online or face to face. You may be a 'coward', I however am I not. I have the courage of my convictions, even if you are like the majority of others and flip flop depending on the situation and/or what selfish motivations you may have at the time.