Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Liverpool Football Club

Yes it is pathetic because instead of not blaming the team and 1000 chances they've missed, people bring up VAR every time, whereas if we won noone would care...

anything but the team/klopp

sounding more like mancs by the day

I hope the team is taking some responsibility at least
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th January 2021 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yes it is pathetic because instead of not blaming the team and 1000 chances they've missed, people bring up VAR every time, whereas if we won noone would care...

anything but the team/klopp

sounding more like mancs by the day

I hope the team is taking some responsibility at least
    I have said we havent played well several times on here but neither has anybody else really.

I wont put the boot in too much on any of our players I am intelligent enough to work out its not a proper season and it isnt (SAME FOR EVERYONE!)

You seem to enjoy ripping into the team and FSG at every chance available, speaking of that isnt that abit MANCS as well like they are with the Glaziers.

I am sure Klopp is saying things to them behind closed doors dont worry about that you dont win what has done by being a wimp.

exactly "same for everyone"

you seem to be happy about us doing shit latetly and happy to be 4th and go downhill from where we was , so i'm not surprised

I bet we've easily missed the most chances in the league so far but bohooo VAR going to fucking cry because we can't beat the likes of Wba fulham brighton any other way apart from a penalty

boohooo bringing milner/wij on to secure the famous draw will fix it, or a attacking option in the 91st min! FUCK SAKE VAR

boohoo unlucky with injury's but then moan when people quite rightly point FSG out with there netspend and the fact we can't bring a CB in, i'm not sure why utd fans hate on the glazers, not like they don't invest FUCK VAR MAN!

No other club would be in this position they'd sort it out at least the top clubs BOHOO VAR FSG THE BEST

Boohoo jota getting injured in a pointless game, FUCKING HELL GET RID OF VAR

But whatever makes you happy, let's just cry and blame VAR for everything
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th January 2021 at 04:56 PM.

Im not happy about us doing shit at all ive never once said that.

All I have said is the top 8 are very close to each other due to no pre season and covid, if next season is normal i'll bet you its nowhere near this close.

You seem to think we've won the league so we MUST stay there forever it doesnt work like that.

Man City are a force of their own NOBODY can compete squad wise with them whilst UAE are in town.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    We have only lost 2 league games this season, one with VVD in the team, and one without him. We are not conceding any more goals while he's injured, we are just not finishing teams off. Pretty poor pointing the finger at VAR decisions when we can only manage draws against Brighton WBA and Fulham and lose at Southampton. Two of those were promoted and another one in 17th place. We need to look at our own shortcomings before looking at other things to blame and whinge over. We should be beating these teams, even with our injury problems our squad is much better than them all. How come no-one mentions VAR decisions that have gone against us in games that we've gone on to win, there must have been some of those. And people call Everton the bitters.
    I'm not the one pointing fingers. Not at the team, nor at Klopp. I think our form has been ok, given the fact that we are playing in empty stadiums, during the most surreal time in the history of the world outside of wartime. I don't think our form has been shockingly bad as some people on here do.

The WBA game, for example, was unusual because fat Sam had rallied their troops, got them to defend for their lives as if they might be able to turn things around, and got a defensive performance out of them. That could't last. These things happen to title winning teams.

The team is a few shades off its best but it has been affected by key injuries. You're using two games with VVD missing as your evidence but the actual evidence available to us is a bit more full than that isn't it.. The effect of losing your talisman for a season will be felt psychologically and technically. It was galling (and did impact the team's psychology) that the powers that be used VAR to deny justice to him and Thiago and to rule out some of our fantastic attacking play during the same game. Are we not allowed to point that out without descending to the level of being Bitters?

Similar things have happened elsewhere at key moments.

Again, these aren't excuses, they are just causes.

To anyone who thinks we are awful at the moment, I'd be interested to know what you think has caused this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    No. There's people on here who criticise the team after every result - win, loss or draw. Look at the post Spurs threads. Sure we were all happy but there was fair discussion about the large amount of top chances we let them create and why that was.

And yes. Of course if we win, we care less about bs VAR decisions because they've had less of an impact. The fact that we're not playing poorly doesn't mean VAR hasn't made terrible decisions against us and vice versa.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    To anyone who thinks we are awful at the moment, I'd be interested to know what you think has caused this to happen?
    Do you even need to ask? The most frequent (and possibly only) answer you'll get has three letters and is owned by someone whose name rhymes with Bronn Manly.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Sean Dundee?

Hhon Jenry...?

Juan Henrique.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non