View Poll Results: Will we win the league, if not where ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • We win it easy, maximum points from our remaining games

0 0%
  • We win it handily enough

1 12.50%
  • We win it in a slugfest - 1 point clear or similar

4 50.00%
  • We win it if we add 1 signing in January - say a cb

0 0%
  • We win it if we add 2 signings in January

0 0%
  • We win it if we add 3 signings in January - centreback midfield attacker

0 0%
  • We aint winning it - top 4

2 25.00%
  • We aint winning it - EL Spot

0 0%
  • We aint winning it - Top Half finish

0 0%
  • We aint winning it - Bottom half finish

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we win the league, where will we finish ?

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    We win it handily enough i have voted. Not dependant on others coming in either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Going for the optimistic option of winning it in a slugfest. The defence seems to not be leaking too many so we just need a bit of a spark when it comes to finishing. We'll find our shooting boots soon enough with Jota to return soon TM and Thiago getting more game time.
    I'm in with Bali, and like Skyebo not dependent on signing players which would apply to the first 3 options, if we do add soemone its a bonus. I do hope we are active in this window - most notably a centreback. TM Bali ?

Think we've hit a poor patch and its upto Klop(4231) to find answers (like he did before with 4231) and the lads to sort their own shit out individually and collectively.

A positive post, i should frame it.
    I didn't choose my signature in vain you know!

As Carra has said numerous times - it's never as good as you think and it's never as bad as you think. The whole "doom and gloom" narrative will evaporate if we string two good results together. Then we'll be the best team to ever walk the earth.

The truth, as usual, is somewhere in the middle.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I didn't choose my signature in vain you know!

As Carra has said numerous times - it's never as good as you think and it's never as bad as you think. The whole "doom and gloom" narrative will evaporate if we string two good results together. Then we'll be the best team to ever walk the earth.

The truth, as usual, is somewhere in the middle.
    lol.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Like I said, you needed to either add a caveat or options regarding possible transfers, and the type of transfers.

As it is it's too vague. I've had too many 'discussions' on here regarding polls and people referring back to them for me to risk having to endure those type of shenanigans again.
    I did, adding 1 player say a cb, 2 players or 3 with one for defense, midfiled and attack.

Ok, what options would you have posted out of interest ? Its a maximum of 18 options so im not sure it would be possible to list permutations of potential signings.
    i saw your post in the matchthread, iirc you wanted a defender, a midfielder and an attacker to summarise.

I don't know i don't care! .
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

lol.
    There's lots of negativity in the world, so i choose to be optimistic when it comes to LFC. My glass is half full, it's always been that way.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

My glass is neither full or empty..Its broken in half
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I did, adding 1 player say a cb, 2 players or 3 with one for defense, midfiled and attack.

Ok, what options would you have posted out of interest ? Its a maximum of 18 options so im not sure it would be possible to list permutations of potential signings.
    i saw your post in the matchthread, iirc you wanted a defender, a midfielder and an attacker to summarise.
    I would need to have a think about it, but I would have possibly added fewer options, but had two lots i.e. one without any 'quality' signings, and one with something along the lines of 'a few key/quality signings'.

A lot is possibly going to depend on not only what areas we address (if any), but the quality of those we bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

Be grateful you have/had a glass. I'm currently drinking from the cold tap in the bathroom, and very soon I could have to resort to the pets bar i.e. the toilet bowl.