Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Your Team v Manc United

Team confirmed:

Alisson

Trent Henderson Fabinho Robertson

Shaqiri Thiago Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get the win here today, all those horrendous bent decisions that have scandalously robbed you of 9 to 11 points this season so far are all down to what can only be described as an orchestrated campaign to try and hand today's opponents a shot at a title they shouldn't be anywhere near and still wouldn't be but for this crazy season fixture wise, beat these fuckers, play with that controlled aggression you did for 2 years when Ramos and then UAE FC robbed you, they're trying to rob you again, in broad fucking daylight, DO NOT allow them to get away with it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Henderson, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Minamino, Origi, R. Williams, Phillips, N. Williams.
    Surprised he's gone with Shaq ahead of Milner with Hendo starting at centre back.
    Let's win it

Nothing surprises me with Klopp anymore

hopefully we've got our shooting boots on

shouldn't be a boring game at least.

We are expecting them to drop off and give us the ball what happens when they run at us??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Surprised he's gone with Shaq ahead of Milner with Hendo starting at centre back.
    Let's win it
    Shaq us on the eye but not physical. We might get over tune in midfield by bigger physical and athletic players today. Klopp taking massive risks will either be a genius after 95 minutes or not.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We are expecting them to drop off and give us the ball what happens when they run at us??
    That us a big issue. They will and it us going to be ugly unless we snatch all our goalscoring chances in this game. Ut us definitely finesse vs power today.

All logic would point to putting Williams or Phillips in, it’s certainly not genius it’s a massive risk and totally illogical

Again Firminio needs a good game.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

A couple of deflected Shaqiri efforts leaving De Gea stranded would do the trick very nicely

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    All logic would point to putting Williams or Phillips in, it’s certainly not genius it’s a massive risk and totally illogical
    Well, hopefully it comes off, I always maintain that our best means of defence or rather protecting our defence is playing our strongest possible midfield and having our press at or approaching it's best