Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa v Liverpool (FA Cup Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    This goalie ain't half bad! Fair play.
    We say that about every single opposition goalie we meet nowadays.

Maybe it's not them, but just us.
    (.....who are piss poor)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Not seen it (thankfully) what happened for their goal?
    Keeper Akos Onodi plays the ball out to Callum Rowe, who carries the ball forward and then plays a sensational through-ball to Louie Barry.

The former Barcelona youngster runs 50 yards with the ball, holding off the Liverpool defence, before slotting past the keeper.

I think they're getting tired to be fair, expect us to score a few in the 2nd half....

Williams got done again

#bringbacklovren sos

I'm predicting a 5-1 victory.... but hopefully we'll score one in the second half.... so maybe 5-2.....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Wow.
    Another absolute "turn up and we've won" show which let's be honest is par for the course now.
    We are lazy and there's no getting away from it.
    Early goal,feet up.
    Henderson should try passing it sideways a few more times, he might get the fa Cup record for most in a game. Jones, fuck off mate. Some of us spoke far too soon on him.
    Williams burnt for pace again. What's he going to be like in his late 20s? Fucks sake he'll turn like an elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Wow.
    Another absolute "turn up and we've won" show which let's be honest is par for the course now.
    Early goal,feet up.
    Henderson should try passing it sideways a few more times, he might get the fa Cup record for most in a game. Jones, fuck off mate. Some of us spoke far too soon on him.
    Williams burnt for par again. What's he going yo be like in his late 20s? Fucks sake he'll turn like an elephant.
    LMAO

Get Sotirios Kyrgiakos out of retirement, he'll probably be quicker.

Yep all henderson fucking does lately, useless we're against kids ffs

TO THE SIDE TO THE SIDE, AND BACK YOOOO

fuck sake

Wow.
    Early goal,feet up.
    Williams burnt for pace again. What's he going to be like in his late 20s? Fucks sake he'll turn like an elephant.
    Henderson has gone back into 'that' mode again. As for Curtis, far too many people were praising him to the rafters far too much, and far too soon.

Fuck arsenal TV we need a liverpool version

Someone's taken the fun and excitement out of their play...we so repetitive and lethargic...Get Mane back on the left, Gini off for Thiago and my gran in the middle upfront.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Wow.
    Early goal,feet up.
    Don't forget that Jones was also in the team that this same Villa team walloped 5-1 last year in the Carabao Cup (along with Neco Williams).

If anyone would or should be angry coming into this game with a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove, it should be him.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!