Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Rhys Williams

He and Nat will live off that game the rest of their life. The lucky lucky bastards!!!

Nineteen knows everything!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteen knows everything!
    Ah, you're finally seeing the light
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Who would have guessed it. We run more and work harder we get a better performance and ultimately result

Absolutely.. It's one thing to get up for such a big game though - especially after being mucked about last time...You just wonder how much is left in the tank. We need the same mentality, drive and determination for each of the last 3 games.

Can't see it at all tbh. but hope to be proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Can't see it at all tbh. but hope to be proved wrong.
    Can be hard to get a read on effort levels in the type of game we're likely to see against West Brom for example.

If a team camps in the Box you can be trying everything in terms of passing and probing but won't appear that way due to not having the spaces to sprint into and so on.

Will be a grind. I'm thinking of what's left of the season in terms of 6 halves of football rather than 3 matches. We have had too many this season where the first half hasn't been right and West Brom will be a good Barometer.

In a perfect World we get an early goal that causes their already-relegated outfit to wilt a bit and we can get a second so we can then pass the ball about, but I expect eaten fingernails despite last night's jubilance.

I take confidence from the fact that all 3 of those that Klopp picked for our line-up got a goal (not sure when that last happened, probably Palace at a guess) and that Bobby got two, as Bobby, when on it, is one of the better players in tight spaces.

It's also tailor-made for a player like Thiago - camped boxes are what he was brought in to break down in terms of the final pass.