Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rhys Williams

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Agree, he’s done ok when he’s been asked to come in. Was poor today but everyone can have an off day right?
    So what? trent was around that age when he had a stunning season, the last few seasons actually that people seem to forget because the whole team is off it and he is atm

He's not good enough and shouldn't be near the starting 11 end of

he'll never be good enough it's a joke to start him over phillips who has a lot more experience, OUTSIDE NON FKIN LEAGUE LVL

Another game he's cost us when he gets another chance ... pfff

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Agree, he’s done ok when he’s been asked to come in. Was poor today but everyone can have an off day right?
    And against the villa kids? 2 mistakes, 2 goals. That's the problem at CB. Need to be solid.

Is he currently a better option than the older Phillips?

Their second goal.. What the fk was he doing? completely missed the kick and let in Rashford. If you cant clear a ball that easy.. Go some place else and play for them.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Yep, I remember trent making quite a few howlers defensively when he first started, give the lad a break, he's only a young lad, the midfield was half a yard to a yard off the press and counter press all game giving the filthy too much time and space to be playing those balls to a forward bang in form in Rashford to run at him or look to run in behind him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

how many more games does he have to cost us then??

fucking ell

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Their second goal.. What the fk was he doing? completely missed the kick and let in Rashford. If you cant clear a ball that easy.. Go some place else and play for them.
    Ahem, what about Millie then? Committed a cardinal sin for a midfielder in the No6 position running in behind the defensive line at the point he did to play Greenwood onside and compounded that by missing his header. even old pros like Millie make glaring errors sometimes, give Rhys a break
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ahem, what about Millie then? Committed a cardinal sin for a midfielder in the No6 position running in behind the defensive line at the point he did to play Greenwood onside and compounded that by missing his header. even old pros like Millie make glaring errors sometimes, give Rhys a break
    He made an error with the height of the ball. Milner would have cleared the ball that Rhys Jones failed to. If you cant kick a ball away that close to your body and misskick . Your useless
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

all he does is back off and hope for the best, that's if he's not sliding on the ground hoping for the best.....

league 2 standard at most, it's down to Klopp and FSG why he's even starting, dream for him though lucky guy won't get much better in his career already than starting for us.

Something to tell the kids

If Rhys Williams isn't good enough, or will never be, it isn't his fault. Why is he at the club?

The point is he's the best we've got. The best our academy can produce.

Sure, we've produced Trent and Curtis, and they're shit too apparently.

Maybe deep down, secretly, we have an inferiority complex because we can't produce players like the mancs do.

Trent and Jones are miles above him at least, Steve.

Trent's gone from the best rb in the world to the worst apparently according to some on here DDD

he'll get back to how he was at some point i'm sure of it, and jones looks pretty decent you can see him being a squad player at least in the future.