Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rhys Williams

Honestly tell me what you see in this player???

He backs off, and off and off and invites players to attack us

he goes to the ground so easily and so stupidly

he has the pace of a snail and get's done so easily it's laughable

he's cost us a lot, and quite a few pts in the league from mistakes, also a 16/17 yo roasted him ffs

I've generally never seen a worse CB play for us 19 or not if you ain't good enough you ain't good enough

I kinda feel for him, but at the same time I don't because these will be his best days in his career by far....
    Last edited by Kev0909; 24th January 2021 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    There were players out there with much more experience than Williams who didn't do well enough today, but let's blame the youngsters.
    I can't speak for others, but he certainly isn't the only player who is either underperforming, or shouldn't be in the team/squad/club.

Lets not start this on young players Neco had this earlier in the season when he had to quit social media due to so called LFC fans abuse.

To play for us you have to be good he has been thrown in at the deep end that isnt a problem so much if we have a well oiled team WINNING but we are struggling.

People need to realise it is a tight league and as Souness says if you are not "bang at it" you draw/lose.

We need a new CB NOW we arent getting one that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Honestly tell me what you see in this player???

He backs off, and off and off and invites players to attack us

he goes to the ground so easily and so stupidly

he has the pace of a snail and get's done so easily it's laughable

he's cost us a lot, and quite a few pts in the league from mistakes, also a 16/17 yo roasted him ffs

I've generally never seen a worse CB play for us 19 or not
    Who did he cost us points against in the league? Not being argumentative, just don't know which games and incidents you're referring to, could you please elaborate?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Neco's had good games though, I think he should be starting ahead of Trent personally, he also plays for the welsh national team, ok it's wales but it's something

he'll be decent he's got something you can tell

this guy though, nope nothing put him in a newcastle team or a team that has to defend constantly, he'd look even worse he wouldn't start for Birmingham never mind any team in the prem

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I can't speak for others, but he certainly isn't the only player who is either underperforming, or shouldn't be in the team/squad/club.
    It doesn't help when you're thrown into a team that's lacking confidence through not winning games. Maybe everyone would be praising him if he was playing in last years team, the one that was winning most weeks.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I thought he did ok. But those big mistakes are what the difference from good players and ones who make it at the big clubs.
    No point hammering him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Who did he cost us points against in the league? Not being argumentative, just don't know which games and incidents you're referring to, could you please elaborate?
    he nearly got done by mighty grant for wba if only he finished! luckily he's total shite easily got past Williams though

Mistakes was made in that game, and not to mention the cup game

he's not played for a while apart from that TBF!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It doesn't help when you're thrown into a team that's lacking confidence through not winning games. Maybe everyone would be praising him if he was playing in last years team, the one that was winning most weeks.
    Correct if he isnt good enough he isnt good enough.

He isnt the first or the last to be sold.

The fact is we have known since November we needed a CB even if its a loan and we have decided to not do that.