Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No shit Sherlock !

No shit Sherlock !

Getting there.

From the article:

“What I was surprised about looking at it afterwards was that nothing was expected on-field in terms of a red card. None of the players were asking for that."

Maybe that's because unlike the mancs, we don't swarm around the referee when we don't get our own way. He's basically admitting that referees are affected by the reactions of the players.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

No, it's much worse - he's basically admitting refs trust players to influence them. They expect and want it. Fuck that.

Just introduce a law that any player who speaks to the ref gets an automatic yellow (unless they're the captain). Do it a second time - red.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

All through my football watching life Utd have been the worst club for it whereas generally we have let too much go.
    Remember Mash getting sent off for asking the ref about his decision and smiling?
    The shit Utd players throw at officials yet I cannot remember anyone ever getting sent off for it.

“I think I said to the VAR, ‘If it’s not offside, I’m going to give a penalty".

I BET YOU F**KING DIDN'T !!!
    Getting there.

VAR has to go in its current format its clearly not working.

Its meant to stop cheating but its the reverse now.

If you are a quick attacker and get clipped they look at VAR and slow it down so its going to look like a foul.

The above doesnt apply if African called Sadio or Mo.

As if the season hasnt been shit enough with no fans we have this garbage.

The Var works its the officials who are bent..Their calls are still subjective. at least you knew in the past the ref made a call and that was it. Now its been looked at by the VAR and they still cant get it right..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The Var works its the officials who are bent..Their calls are still subjective. at least you knew in the past the ref made a call and that was it. Now its been looked at by the VAR and they still cant get it right..
    I think we'd be better off how it was 3 years ago.

You could cheer a goal if ref didnt blow up or if the flag was down.

Now you have at times a few minutes wait which totally kills the moment.

Its an idea that should work but in England its bloody awful and you know its bad when pundits are mainly talking about it

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I think we'd be better off how it was 3 years ago.

You could cheer a goal if ref didnt blow up or if the flag was down.

Now you have at times a few minutes wait which totally kills the moment.

Its an idea that should work but in England its bloody awful and you know its bad when pundits are mainly talking about it
    Yeah its bollocks.. its the time it takes to get a call correct and they still cant do it thats what pisses me off
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

VAR is just exposing how bad some of the refs are. It should be up to the on field ref if they want to see the replay, not wait around to see what the booth people want to do