Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No shit Sherlock !

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    All through my football watching life Utd have been the worst club for it whereas generally we have let too much go.
    Remember Mash getting sent off for asking the ref about his decision and smiling?
    The shit Utd players throw at officials yet I cannot remember anyone ever getting sent off for it.
    And the cunts just laughed at us Fergie included.

Rooney constantly came out with fuck word towards refs and sod all done about it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Opposition fans may call us bias. But Man-united got away with nearly everything because of the spiteful spitting feathers vicious little man on the side lines .No ref had the cobblers to make the right decisions it wasnt permitted.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Red View Post
    VAR is just exposing how bad some of the refs are. It should be up to the on field ref if they want to see the replay, not wait around to see what the booth people want to do
    Very true mate. I’ve hated it from the start.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

The issue with VAR in thePrem is the people in Stockley are corrupt

Last season opposition fans were calling us LiVARpol for it being used for its intended purpose of ensuring the correct decisions were made, we didn't 'get any gimmes' the VAR decisions we got al ensured the correct decisions were made

There was a noticeable change in the final third of last season i pointed out at the time involving teams involved in the top 4 race, with the filthy getting numerous incorrect decisions in their favour and the others a few against, some of them in games against the filthy

I warned at the time that however strongly the ABL mentality had been drummed into them the last 3 decades fans of all clubs and managers and commentators HAD to vigorously call it out and not allow it to become normalised of we could see a new 'Fergie' style era of the filthy constantly being propped up and given an effective 12-15 point advantage over other sides as they got for at least 15 of his years in charge
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Oliver coming out and saying this now is just rubbing salt into our wounds, VVD's in particular. Oliver should be demoted for a while, as should any 'top level' ref who makes such a high profile mistake. If any ref makes a number of such mistakes they should be sacked. They are highly paid 'professionals' after all. If most others did something similar in their job they'd get the boot.

There should be an independent organisation that monitors refereeing.
    If there isn't already one in existence.
    Corruption seems to be rife at the top level of the game.

The Everton game illustrated the highest level of bias and corruption and appalling misuse of VAR

First and foremost, Virgil was not offside, he wasn't even close to being offside, Calvert Lewin was the deepest player and very clearly playing him on, it wasn't even close or borderline offside, he was very clearly onside. That's example one and contrast that with Mane not being offside either and VAR spending fully five minutes trying to find a way to adjudge him offside in the same game

Had Virgil been offside, it doesn't change a single thing about Prickford's challenge, the replays showed crystal clear that he is not looking at the ball or trying to play the ball, he takes his eyes completely off the ball and they focus instead on Virgil and taking out the player.

Look at the WBA game, a very clear foul on Fabinho by their player for the equaliser, we were poor by our standrads in that game, but we can't excuse VAR and plain corrupt officiating because we were poor, they still failed to apply the law and allowed a goal which a player scored through climbing, pushing the defender down, with both his arms practically around his neck to stand. Plenty of league titles have been won through teams having off days playing poorly, riding their luck but still getting the win and that should have been the result against WBA

Let's take the Southampton game and compare it to other incidents, the handball blocking a clear shot at goal, arm well away from the defenders body, penalty all day long, look at the penalty given against Gomez v UAE FC, Joe simply running back, arm in a natural position, and it's an attempted cross not even a shot on target. Then the other penalty, their lad runs into the back of Mane's leg as it is coming back in his natural stride of running, the day before Villa had a penalty awarded against them for their player doing exactly the same thing to Pogba, there wasn't an attempted challenge, the attacking player was in front of the defender and as their leg game back in their natural running motion the defender ran into or caught that leg, both instances were exactly the same
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Im with Nineteen im not accepting "errors" as an excuse these are supposed to be the elite refs.

Its blatant cheating by officials.

Other than the Everton game the best decision I saw was Walker-Peters being fouled outside the box by 2-3 yards and he got a penalty for it !

Think it was at Brighton that game from memory

I said this before but it's a shame about the pandemic because the fans groups should have got together and boycotted the games until something is done to fix VAR. Or better still, scrap it.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!