Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clattenburg !!!!

Clattenburg !!!!

Getting there.

I mean...

“There used to be [a bias] when Fergie was there, but that has eased massively since he left.
    Who'd have thunk it??

And it fifteen years' time Michael Oliver or whoever will come out and say "There used to be when Oles was there, but that has eased massively since he left."...

Fucking laughable.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Comparing ole's time with Fergie is laughable

he's not wrong in my eyes and at least he admits it fair play....

The question is Kev should he be saying things like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Maybe he's bringing a book out and giving the people a sneak preview of it's contents. If i remember rightly, one of those penalties at Old Trafford shouldn't have been given, but we'll gloss over that one.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    No but it's nice to have some honesty init?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    No but it's nice to have some honesty init?
    Well yes I suppose so.

I guess when PL fans were sayings they were getting favourable decisions they were correct.

They were told "Man Utd attack more" which was also true but like Skyebo says he probably has a book to sell.

I always said it - and got called a one eyed Liverpool fan or conspiracy theorist.. It was so blatant and obvious.

Also why I said Ole’s appointment was smart and would see a return to something similar. I believe it is looking that way now.

Great to see that some of the truth has come out - but imagine it will be buried and not discussed in the media.

You've got to say one thing for VAR

As the replays and technology leave absolutely zero room for genuine error and are illustrating very clear bias and corruption in officiating and with the likes of Clattenberg admitting the filthy bias, it makes all those 'the best team always wins, decisions even themselves out over the course of a season' types look the gullible moron's they are and always were

We were the first team to win it clean bar UAEFC centurions in a very long fucking time

Calling Jurgen hypocritical, should have shown him the UAE FC pen given against Gomez and the Southampton handball incident and the one not given for Mane (one of many i might add) and the one given just a couple of days earlier for Pogbra for the exact same fucking thing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I always said it - and got called a one eyed Liverpool fan or conspiracy theorist.. It was so blatant and obvious.

Also why I said Ole’s appointment was smart and would see a return to something similar. I believe it is looking that way now.

Great to see that some of the truth has come out - but imagine it will be buried and not discussed in the media.
    Exactly Steveo, i used to get the same
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”