Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Matchday

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There's over half the season left to play, I'd rather have Matip back for a run of games than risk him not fully fit today, we've also had ample opportunity to bring another senior CB in, the window opened over 2 weeks ago
    it's insane we've got to count on Matip staying fit... FSG honestly don't seem to care if we throw this season away and slide back down the table at least sell some fringe players if we have to, and get one in that way or even a loan somewhere

Anything is better than this surely
    Last edited by Kev0909; 17th January 2021 at 04:59 PM.

We’re fucked today lads. Will take one of those miracle super charged performances to win this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There's over half the season left to play, I'd rather have Matip back for a run of games than risk him not fully fit today, we've also had ample opportunity to bring another senior CB in, the window opened over 2 weeks ago
    Agree to a point but its not something major keeping him out. Play through the pain barrier? Doesn't seem to be in his mindset. Ever.
    The signing of a CB to me now is ridiculous and I genuinely think that's why he's playing Hendo there.

Not as confident as I have been against the recent years. A game which I always hate regardless of form.

Henderson at the back is a joke.

Even if we win, big if, I wouldn’t say “we’re back on track” recent results post palace game prove otherwise. Fuck football

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Smells like a bore draw all over
    yay

30 points to me noods

Funny thing is Jones was doing well he gets dropped and in comes Shaqiri...Maybe we are trying to get some coffers in for Shaq.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The cunts played against us with 2 centre midfielders at centre back and still looked poor.
    We're still in the hunt.

Fuck the title, consolidate into top4 and take it from there. We can't afford to miss out on that sweet CL moolah.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Fuck the title, consolidate into top4 and take it from there. We can't afford to miss out on that sweet CL moolah.
    Yeah otherwise with these owners we'll be looking sign players like Vorinon on a free and selling Salah

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah otherwise with these owners we'll be looking sign players like Vorinon on a free and selling Salah

Live images from Kev's house.

But you're not wrong, yes. Money would be hugely tight.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non