Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matchday

Shaqiri starts for the first time in the Premier League for Liverpool since December 2019

Jesus

I suppose he is injured 60% of the time, and not going to replace salah

ALSO

whos going to defend the set-pieces?? i hope they don't get many they've got big tall units we've got shaqiri

Shaq will pick up Maguire or Pogba no doubt

Looks like Klopp has gone for the pace of Hendo at centre back and a team to play ball.
    Be interesting to see how the midfield line-up, 42X?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Shaqiri starts for the first time in the Premier League for Liverpool since December 2019

Jesus

I suppose he is injured 60% of the time, and not going to replace salah

ALSO

whos going to defend the set-pieces?? i hope they don't get many they've got big tall units we've got shaqiri
    No height in our team. Think Bobby, Hendo and Fab are the 3 tallest and they hit massive. We are definitely not keeping a clean sheet today. We need to win a shootout today.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Shaq will pick up Maguire or Pogba no doubt
    how's that midfield going to battle with utds???

it'll be interesting eitherway, I suspect we're going to try keep hold of the ball as much as possible

Interesting in a slowing down to look at a car crash sort of way.

At least we've got good options on the bench Like Ox Milner and origi if we need to change things.

we might see Williams on for shaqiri and henderson to CM in the 60th min

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    No height in our team. Think Bobby, Hendo and Fab are the 3 tallest and they hit massive. We are definitely not keeping a clean sheet today. We need to win a shootout today.
    Big onus on Big Bear sweeping up !

What exactly is Matips injury? Its not major so why isnt he champing at the bit to play?
    You'd have to literally force some players to sit out this fixture despite injury.
    It never seems to be major things that keep him out and that to me is questionable on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    What exactly is Matips injury? Its not major so why isnt he champing at the bit to play?
    You'd have to literally force some players to sit out this fixture despite injury.
    It never seems to be major things that keep him out and that to me is questionable on his part.
    There's over half the season left to play, I'd rather have Matip back for a run of games than risk him not fully fit today, we've also had ample opportunity to bring another senior CB in, the window opened over 2 weeks ago
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”