Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Manchester United (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I dont know. can you see us spending 200 million in the summer to get real quality??
    Don’t really know. Team needs refreshing to stay near top though.

Quote Originally Posted by redman99 View Post
    No shame in that. You don't have a divine right to win the league. It's a hard League in very testing times. 3 points off top, I'd take that considering ww don't have any of our 1st choice centre-backs.
    We are perhaps toeing the entitled line of late. I will wait and see who wins it in May, If you said to anyone in 2018 we win 1 title and 1 CL but struggle in 1 season I bet all would have been takers, Klopp and these boys have given us a 30 year dream sprinkled with magical European nights as well. Lest we forget.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Only Klopp and the board knows. In terms of signings the question is also who is available and at what price. Should we go and sign White for 100 million or Declan Rice for 80? Should we sign Koulibally for 100m whom we see in CL mostly and he is 30?

Should we sign for the sake of signing? Klopp either trusts the owners and knows what are the limits and that when he wants a player they have so far gone and signed that players so... I dont know. I will judge the owners in the next transfer or two. If we don't splurge in the summer i will be pissed at them, I have been a defender of them so far.
    No point signing anyone now. I think VVD & Gomez are probably ahead of schedule. I'd wait to sign Alaba in summer and strengthen from there..

You think we can sign alaba when we can't give wij a new contract??????

No chance

Only bothered because we're going to have to replace him unless we think Ox/keita will stay fit (lol)

Or we'll just do what we've done at CB who cares ey!! can always play firmino in CM

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Don’t really know. Team needs refreshing to stay near top though.
    Agree not a massive overhaul but just some new hunger. Robbo looks like the one player who will be hungry forever like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by redman99 View Post
    No point signing anyone now. I think VVD & Gomez are probably ahead of schedule. I'd wait to sign Alaba in summer and strengthen from there..
    If those can come back my gosh would be amazing

We are perhaps toeing the entitled line of late. I will wait and see who wins it in May, If you said to anyone in 2018 we win 1 title and 1 CL but struggle in 1 season I bet all would have been takers, Klopp and these boys have given us a 30 year dream sprinkled with magical European nights as well. Lest we forget.
    Bang on the money here... Reading some of the shite posted on here, it's almost as though the forum is made to knock the team and staff.

Thats a defeatist attitude HLOGI. Happy to wait another 30 years?

Not entitled at all. Never once complained about being out played by a superior team. 1st Leg Barca thought we played well, but they were just outstanding.

What we've been seeing lately? Regression

If those can come back my gosh would be amazing
    I think one of the two will make it earlier than expected. Plus we've got Thiago, Ox, likely Jota next week all back. So we're only going to get stronger. We will power up the league again.

Etiam si omnes, ego non