Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Your team v Burnley

Sizist..!

Realist

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    When as he ever demonstrated any of these things? He's absolutely useless in the fucking air, when he's been consistently absolute shite when used at LFWD and the switches have been played to him he can't even get in front of his defender and get them down when Mane who's about 6 inches shorter wins and gets those balls down all the fucking time game in game out
    I was being kind of ironic about Origi who has been awful for ages. (Although he did score a late header against Newcastle (was it?) in the late run in to our nearly league season.) I was more pointing out Burnley's 'style' of football and how he might actually be useful defending corners. I agree Mane is a great header of the ball in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Realist

I know BUT he might have been able to run through their legs without them knowing..

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Wait, Shaqiri, Origi and Mane played against Barca.

*taps head knowingly*
    yeah and Hendo, Trent and Shaq put the goals on a plate for Gini and Origi
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Burnley isn’t the best fixture to bring Minnie meano in, he’d get flattened
    Completely agree. I had a 'debate' with Noods on another thread a couple of days ago about Burnley being the dirtiest, least footballing, team in the prem, although he thought Everton were dirtier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    yeah and Hendo, Trent and Shaq put the goals on a plate for Gini and Origi
    Are you referencing Hendo’s powder puff shot that THANK Origi was in position and finished like a true goal poacher.? And Trent’s smart quick corner - again finished superbly by Origi...?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Completely agree. I had a 'debate' with Noods on another thread a couple of days ago about Burnley being the dirtiest, least footballing, team in the prem, although he thought Everton were dirtier.
    Let me introduce you to WBA under Allardyce.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Are you referencing Hendo’s powder puff shot that Origi finished like a true goal poacher.? And Trent’s smart quick corner - again finished superbly by Origi...?
    The one he tried to place past the keeper low by his legs having taking the ball on and burst between 2 defenders to create the chance and the keeper just got a leg to?

Can't believe you can't even give the lad credit for being the player to make our all important early opening goal in that game possible, I know you're not a fan, I didn't realise you were a revisionist
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”