Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Burnley

Kind of agree giving Salah and Bobby a chance to sit back and muster...Hopefully Origi and Thiago's link up play has been phenomenal in training. Let's do this...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

They got a draw in this fixture last season, and we had a stronger team than tonight's. Though the title was already won by then. It's a good job Mane is out there, can't see anyone else scoring, they are welcome to prove me wrong.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Seeing as how Burnley's only tactic for playing football is win a set piece, hoof the ball under the crossbar and pile in on the keeper, I would suggest that this is the best option for a player like Origi who can add defensive headers to his offensive ariel ability.
    Been disappointed with Ox recent games. Please step up tonight.
    Quite happy to see Shaq getting a few games actually.
    When as he ever demonstrated any of these things? He's absolutely useless in the fucking air, when he's been consistently absolute shite when used at LFWD and the switches have been played to him he can't even get in front of his defender and get them down when Mane who's about 6 inches shorter wins and gets those balls down all the fucking time game in game out
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    They got a draw in this fixture last season, and we had a stronger team than tonight's. Though the title was already won by then. It's a good job Mane is out there, can't see anyone else scoring, they are welcome to prove me wrong.
    United found them very hard to break down recently also. Burnley sat very deep that game until the last 10mins. They actually had 2 decent chances in those 9l10mins when they decided to play.
    Expect much the same tonight.

Wait, Shaqiri, Origi and Mane played against Barca.

*taps head knowingly*

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    United found them very hard to break down recently also. Burnley sat very deep that game until the last 10mins. They actually had 2 decent chances in those 9l10mins when they decided to play.
    Expect much the same tonight.
    Indeed.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I think Jurgen is thinking ahead to the FA Cup and Spurs games
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hendo not fit, felt a knock. Firmino and Mo rested.

Im with 19 on this Origi has to play through the middle.

Minamino will think its harsh he hasnt been picked but I can see why Klopp has gone for Origi.

A scrappy 1-0 will do cant say im looking forward to it.

Burnley isn’t the best fixture to bring Minnie meano in, he’d get flattened