Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24245464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Halaand has third party ownership and as such cannot be signed by a PL club.
    His agent is mino as well.

Mbappe enters his final year this year, is not third party owned and has refused many contract extensions from PSG.

Mbappe is more likely to come here than haalaand.
    There is more chance of me being signed by FSG than there is of them signing Haaland or Mbappe.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    There is more chance of me being signed by FSG than there is of them signing Haaland or Mbappe.
    Disagree, Halaand can't be signed as things stand, Mbappe could be signed like you, however I'm not sure you or I are on their radar.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Disagree, Halaand can't be signed as things stand, Mbappe could be signed like you, however I'm not sure you or I are on their radar.
    They probably wouldn't sign me anyway as there definitely wouldn't be any chance of being able to sell me on for a huge profit, nor would they be willing to pay my weekly wage of a fiver, a tube of plain Pringles, and a McDonalds Happy Meal every time I score a goal, get an assist, or we keep a clean sheet.

As for why the wouldn't sign you. Who knows? Are you a fan of the Yankees?

They probably wouldn't sign me anyway as there definitely wouldn't be any chance of being able to sell me on for a huge profit, nor would they be willing to pay my weekly wage of a fiver, a tube of plain Pringles, and a McDonalds Happy Meal every time I score a goal, get an assist, or we keep a clean sheet.

As for why the wouldn't sign you. Who knows? Are you a fan of the Yankees?
    Can't do Tuesdays, or Thursdays and would need every second weekend off, time to spend visiting family also a high priority and not interested in moving across the Irish sea permanently.
    Then there's the matter of what I could do for them.

I forgot airports and flying not a big fan. Too much time wasted for me.

Bloody hell noods

you think highly of yourself don't you!

Wonder if they'll sign 19x for under 12's football teams?? manager obviously gives himself something to do instead of talking to himself on here and him being a pro n all

Maybe they'll sign me for womens football? I'm growing a cracking pair of tits
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd January 2021 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Bloody hell noods

you think highly of yourself don't you!

Wonder if they'll sign 19x for under 12's football teams?? manager obviously gives himself something to do instead of talking to himself on here and him being a pro n all

Maybe they'll sign me for womens football? I'm growing a cracking pair of tits
    That couldn't be any further from the truth.

Mbappe. wouldn't solve our problems hes not a centre forward. He won't get the space to run into.Teams will play the low block every time they play us. It works to get results.
    We wont get them but we need 4 players.. An out and out winger..A player who can play the attacking midfield role with a bit of trickery. Another centre back and most of all a world class forward who know how to scores goals.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Let's all remember these lads have been absolutely incredible these past 3 seasons, a big part of that was continuity of selection and formation, the Villa debacle aside they started the season very well, i think they have lost form as a result of enforced changes and changes to how we play, trying to change too much at once for me and stopping doing things we should have been gradually adding greater ability to play through teams to and 100% retaining.

Whatever anyone else says, i think the VAR bollocks combined with the intense 'anyone but Liverpool' crap kicking into top gear has had an affect, not the one i expected at all, i thought it would make them raise their levels even higher just as the Ramos final and being pipped by UAE FC courtesy of poor officiating did

I just want to see as much continuity of selection of as many of the team from last seasons purple patch in their positions, doing the things that made them so formidable for the remainder of this season now, they're our lads and they're great lads
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd need to refer to Google to say this with more confidence, but were we in the Champion's League at the time of the arrivals of....

Sturridge
    Coutinho
    Suarez
    Firmino
    Mane

...?

Dropping out of the Top Four would be a massive body-blow, but it wouldn't put us in a permanent coma.
    TBH they were not the finished article when they came. They were all "rough diamonds" looking for that big move. Coutinho was still young at a big club but not used as often same as Sturridge.

The name mentioned though does show, you don't have to buy the "known" you need to buy the "right"