Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

What a pile.

No wonder Origi is still here, who’s going to pay what we’ll want for him now? He looks terrible.

As for Ox, he’s nowhere near fit enough to be starting, he had absolutely zero impact on that half whatsoever.

Defence was ok but we need more from the midfield other than Shaq, who was easily the sharpest of the three.
    Pretty much the whole squad is really off form at the moment, they could do with a couple of goals and a confidence boosting three points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You are a revisionist, aside from the Everton game when he scored a brace and benefitting from the opposition not considering him a threat with good reason and not bothering to pick him up for 3 taps ins, he's donee fuck all in 6 years
    You just sour Bobby your favourite is not playing. Origi has looked more dangerous in 5 plays than Firmino in a year

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Could have played Mane in and taken the keeper right out of it, it was 2 v the keeper mane was coming from behind the ball so couldn't be offside

Over to Jurgen to sort his shit out and make sure we get this game won second half
    Mane wasn't breaking his neck to help out...I still think it bobbled.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Not exactly great but at least we are taking shots.

TV money will drop soon no way can the league have these bus parkers playing and earning the same money as the top sides.

I dont blame Dyche for doing it as its working but from a viewing point of view its pretty dire.

Ox has stunk up the game alongside Trent.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Mane wasn't breaking his neck to help out...I still think it bobbled.
    Agree. Origi did everything right but score.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Out of order so many bashing Origi. He has worked hard tonight - hasn’t had a kick in how long..?

Come on fellas
    Agreed.

He's the only who's not been shy to take a shot (other than Shaqiri) when presented with an opportunity and if not for his lack of form and playing time, I'd have to think he'd have had one or two gone in by now.
    Plus he's linking up really well with Mane whenever they pour forward and is making incisive drives into the heart of the Burnley defense whenever we start falling into those passing trances we typically tend to, and forcing the Burnley defenders to fall out of their shape creating space opportunities for others..

But as we all know it's usually in fashion and in season to bash Origi, so no surprise here,
    Even if he scores a goal it will be down to Burnley's lack of quality more than anything he does, so he can't win either way.
    He's had more shots on target in this half than Firmino had in the entire last game.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

With not playing Henderson and Firmino theres no control of the game.everything is backwards and forwards. Oxlade is getting caught whether to hold or run.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Origi is not a natural finisher. most finishers would have gotten closer to the goal keeper then placed at it the side of him. 15 yards out taking a shot with that amount of power. its always going to rise.. should have scored mind you.
    Clearly you're not either justme. Getting closer narrows the goal up allowing the keeper to easily make a save. Nothing wrong with he did at all, just unlucky in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    You just sour Bobby your favourite is not playing. Origi has looked more dangerous in 5 plays than Firmino in a year
    Bobby has been shite and I’m all for someone else getting a chance but big div isn’t the answer.