Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    What’s that??? Wtf is that Trent??
    Trent as the designated taker is horrendous. He has hit some good ones but he is like a 1 in 200 on target. Shaq and Thiago when on the pitch should take some free kicks. They have cultured feet.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    He has still been training, hitting shots, working on his touch, passing etc.

A lot of our fans are increasingly resorting to endless excuses whether it's regarding our players, our manager, or our owners.
    So have the regular front three noods and we've seen how they've been scoring non stop. If you're not getting played, regularly, no chance you have any confidence. At least he's having a go. More shooting positions and on target shots than the front three recently, on his own!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You are a revisionist, aside from the Everton game when he scored a brace and benefitting from the opposition not considering him a threat with good reason and not bothering to pick him up for 3 taps ins, he's donee fuck all in 6 years, he should have been shipped out the summer after we won the CHampions League
    Hasn’t exactly had many minutes in the last 3 years has he mate - except for some very important ones that is..!

I’m worried. Every game, I’m hoping for some kind of reaction but not seeing it. Tonight has been, in the main, pedestrian.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Trent as the designated taker is horrendous. He has hit some good ones but he is like a 1 in 200 on target. Shaq and Thiago when on the pitch should take some free kicks. They have cultured feet.
    Trents style is low percentage with a lot of power. I’d have shaw and Thiago over every free especially given trents current form

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Hmmm, really? 2 winners v Spurs, 2 assists for winners early season, winner v Wolves, winner in the WCC etc etc etc scored or laid on plenty of absolutely vital goals

I'm not pissed Bobby's been given a rest ahead of the game v the filthy, I think and said Origi should have gone the summer after we won the Champions league, he's been almost exclusively consistently shite
    past glories.

players lose their ability. formeno has lost his for 2 seasons.

div is just not up to speed. with a run of games through the middle he can be lethal.

Keeping Henderson for the Fa-cup game??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    So have the regular front three noods and we've seen how they've been scoring non stop. If you're not getting played, regularly, no chance you have any confidence. At least he's having a go. More shooting positions and on target shots than the front three recently, on his own!
    Agree. If you dont buy the ticket you dont win the lottery. We over pass in the final third. If you shoot on sight it abuse defenders to xoe out and then you can pass at times in the box. We Have been too predictable around and in the 18.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Keeping Henderson for the Fa-cup game??
    Isn't he injured?

I read somewhere that he had a slight knock from the last game and that's why he's not in the squad today.
    But apparently not a long-term deal so he (theoretically) should be available next game.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    past glories.

players lose their ability. formeno has lost his for 2 seasons.

div is just not up to speed. with a run of games through the middle he can be lethal.
    The only time youve appeared for this long a period is when we are having a bad slump? where was YOU LAST SEASON?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century