Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2730313233343536373839404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

You want to abandon what made you European, Premier League and World champions and start overplaying, playing too much tappy tappy, trying to play through every team when we were never very good at that at all and won nothing through doing that, when none of that is what made you so formidable and play all your best players our of form in the process, this is what you get

Congratulations to which ever genius in our coaching staff decided we should tear up and give up everything that worked and adopt a new was of playing, bravo bra fucking vo

I warned and warned and warned about this and got slated by everyone here, yet here we fucking are

"If it aint broken, don't fix it"

As a wise man once said, I don't think it's the players heads winning went to, somebody suddenly decided we won it all playing differently than we did

Oh and without Hendo there is no Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Firmino shot near the end just about sums him up. little angle of the foot towards goal.. Its to easy for him and the others..
    I swear Klopp was angry that Jota was showing Bobby up. I am certain. He actually subbed him after his hat trick in Italy. Played him v The Danish Thugs - and now we can’t buy a goal.

Think our Jurgen has some demons to fight at the minute.

Future is not looking nearly so bright .

Fuck Nike

Jurgen is to blame for a lot of the tactics. its obvious our play is too narrow and condensed in the middle. You saw near the end Salah coming inside and there was fuck all width.
    We had about 50 crosses. The problem is the with being provided by 2 fullbacks woefully out of form, no cf that can bury a half chance and no attacking punch through the centre of the pitch. The attacking fullbacks were great when teams weren’t wise to it and we got down the sides at will. Now look at the sides when we try to go down. Double and treble defenders on mor and sadio stopping the one 2s and interplay. We actually look like a really one dimensional now because we’ve zero plan b.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    We have needed new players long before this season, and we 100% need new players NOW. Not in the summer, not in a couple of seasons time when FSG have sold one of our most valuable assets, but NOW!
    We are not getting them now so accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why Trent keeps getting started game after game even while he's stinking up the joint every single time out?

I mean, at least he (Klopp) relegated Bobby to the bench today, but what's the deal with insisting on players who keep playing like shite and acting like they couldn't possibly be fussed to be out there?
    Because we don't have a decent/consistent alternative on the bench, and because Klopp can be a stubborn so and so.

Jurgen is to blame for a lot of the tactics. its obvious our play is too narrow and condensed in the middle. You saw near the end Salah coming inside and there was fuck all width.
    Plenty of width. Just Trent couldn't pick a clown in a line up. I'd bin him off for a couple of games. He is such a 'lazy' player.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    And that, Trent Alexander Arnold sums you up at the moment lad
    Trent is possibly the worst-performing cog in the Wheel at present - our right-hand side doesn't work anything like as well in terms of cohesion without Henderson.

He isn't alone in jnder-performing of course.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Can we delete the demise of united thread. What a joke of a thread in the first place!
    It was an embarrassing thread even when we were winning earlier on.

Just asking for a karmic drop in form from ourselves having that sort of thread up.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We are not getting them now so accept it.
    I will never 'accept' it. I'll keep ranting about it despite the fact it won't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Me too. Hes obviously a class player but maybe Barnes and Hamman are right. He slows us down.
    Thiago will miss loads of games through injury. Waste of a transfer and wages.