Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2932333435363738394041424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I will never 'accept' it. I'll keep ranting about it despite the fact it won't change anything.
    Noods you are a good guy I am in agreement we need new players but we arent signing anyone this window.

Great result for Burnley but Sky over playing it as a monster win yeah kind of but without fans its not quite the same.

This league also needs the likes of Dyche Woy Bruce Big Sam to basically fuck off the style is bloody awful even if we win its always a poor watch.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    He never once intimated that he wanted a bigger squad in his time here.
    So are we going to turn on the manager whos given us the best 2 or 3 seasons we couldn't have dreamt?
    No manager us going to refuse better players. He has to work with what he's got and that is currently a team running on empty and out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You want to abandon what made you European, Premier League and World champions and start overplaying, playing too much tappy tappy, trying to play through every team when we were never very good at that at all and won nothing through doing that, when none of that is what made you so formidable and play all your best players our of form in the process, this is what you get

Congratulations to which ever genius in our coaching staff decided we should tear up and give up everything that worked and adopt a new was of playing, bravo bra fucking vo

I warned and warned and warned about this and got slated by everyone here, yet here we fucking are

"If it aint broken, don't fix it"

As a wise man once said, I don't think it's the players heads winning went to, somebody suddenly decided we won it all playing differently than we did

Oh and without Hendo there is no Liverpool
    But if it goes on and on like a broken record.. take the record off and smash the shit out of it.

With respect 19 - you are talking absolute 100% bollox mate.

“If it ain’t broke” blah blah..- the players are broken you blind fool. Can you not see what is in front of your eyes.

They are spent

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    ANYONE.......will be a better alternative than the shite Trent is serving out there.

Fuck, just play any of the kids, if he really doesn't want Neco.
    It's inexcusable to still keep playing him while he just seems to get worse every time.
    You didnt like his half arsed crosses hitting the defender EVERYTIME ?!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I had a strange thought a few days ago.

If we miss out on Champions League next season, will FSG sell us?
    No. Covid will have hit the value of football clubs anyway, and not having CL football will further reduce our value. They will continue to do what they have always done i.e. do things on the cheap/sell to buy, and if by some miracle we were to win one of the big two again, that is the point at which they will sell up.

I’m just waiting patiently for the players to take to Twitter to tell of how it wasn’t a great night, but they’re working on doing better next time.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Look we are in a funk and we could point to ten reasons why we are bad right now. We've had three remarkable seasons behind us. In fact we've challenged for trophies every season since Klopp has been in charge. If we have a bad season I've no doubt Jurgen will make us better again.
    Yep, just like trump made America great again. Take your red tinted glasses off for a second.

You don't go from three seasons of playing great to becoming a shit team who cant score a goal for weeks.
    Arsenal aside and we knew what happened to them with Wenger, they have never had such a shit run under him. United with Ferguson, city with pep, Chelsea with Mourinho?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I agree with that. on the fullbacks offering nothing. But we need to change something
    It's all a bit of a panic atm, xtra touch blind passing and very little guile. Trent needed the hook at half time, was very immature performance from him. Thiago will be a target because of his rashness.
    Its not broke but when we don't score first, it's a slog. Id play Phillips at the weekend get fab back in the midde.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I swear Klopp was angry that Jota was showing Bobby up. I am certain. He actually subbed him after his hat trick in Italy. Played him v The Danish Thugs - and now we can’t buy a goal.

Think our Jurgen has some demons to fight at the minute.

Future is not looking nearly so bright .

Fuck Nike
    Yep i blame Nike. Their gear is made by slave camps in China. God is not happy were wearing Satan sports wear.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’m just waiting patiently for the players to take to Twitter to tell of how it wasn’t a great night, but they’re working on doing better next time.
    Like i want away Wijanuldm "we all need to chip in with goals". The same guy that fell over his own feet in Burnleys box in the first half
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century