Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I agree, he's not beyond criticism. I do however think its a bit early to be saying its Dortmund allover. We don't know that yet.
    He doesn't seem himself of late and I cant imagine demanding things from FSG would get him anywhere.
    Not having fans in the ground is hurting us more than anyone. I know it's easy to say but the crowd play a huge part in our players playing to the levels we've seen these past few years,

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Come on Noods we might have a Saudi owner by then !

Hopefully not but its possible.
    If it means firmino fucks off and we get Haaland i'm all for it

Yes, I won't be laying into him. If he hadn't arrived we'd have been fucked a long time back and certainly would have a few trophies less to our name.
    Short memories and all that.
    Best thing to happen to this club in an age...!

He is struggling - it ain’t an easy job and he has worked miracles. We have to just make the most of this season and hope we can buy without selling

The excuses are coming in now..."There are no fans in the stadium, thats why we cant score" Fuck sake.

Pep Lijnders
    6/4

next manager fav! ??!?

I agree, he's not beyond criticism. I do however think its a bit early to be saying its Dortmund allover. We don't know that yet.
    He doesn't seem himself of late and I cant imagine demanding things from FSG would get him anywhere.
    Anybody who can/is open to seeing it knew that unless we had a continual process of refreshing/beefing up the squad, eventually we would run into difficulties, and that was before you factored in things such as injuries to key players. You simply cannot play the way that Klopp likes to with effectively the same small group of players for 2-3 seasons in a row and not expect some kind of sizeable dip.

Who is to say whether 'making demands' would get him/us anywhere? However all I know is that if one manager can/could have done that without putting their job at risk, it is/was Klopp.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Love how you somehow stay positive hahhaa

Oh well only lost to burnley at home and record gone to burnley of all fucking teams

Oh well

Happy days all is well
    For me a record is deserved. There has been numerous home games where we have just barely hung on to it. Records start from 1. We have lots of monkeys on our shoulders. Players are not hungry. They to be humbled and let's see what Klopp and his group are made of.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Not having fans in the ground is hurting us more than anyone. I know it's easy to say but the crowd play a huge part in our players playing to the levels we've seen these past few years,
    Defo Ian. Thats a big part, some people don't think it is but for Liverpool its massive.
    We are having our first bad spell in 5 years under him. It was going to happen sooner or later. It just needs to end soon but the worry is it doesn't look like it will. A win against those shitheads on Sunday coild be a confidence catalyst but it seems a big ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It does. We have been shite okay. But anyone that downplays the impact of the Anfield faithful but also the travelling Kop is mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Best thing to happen to this club in an age...!

He is struggling - it ain’t an easy job and he has worked miracles. We have to just make the most of this season and hope we can buy without selling
    He and the team are having a bad patch. I am mad with him becuase it is not working. But still love the guy and the boys. It is just stale at the moment.