Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley (Match Thread)

Pretty much every player is too blame for this run of form. Don't like picking out players. Two players who have been horrific since the restart last season. Firmino in his form would struggle to trap a bag of cement. Meanwhile i wouldn't trust Trent to cross a quite road safely. End of rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    If it means firmino fucks off and we get Haaland i'm all for it
    Kev we have had a few sparing sessions on here no hard feelings mate.

I agree Haaland is the one player id take I know some say Mbappe but I prefer Haaland.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Not having fans in the ground is hurting us more than anyone. I know it's easy to say but the crowd play a huge part in our players playing to the levels we've seen these past few years,
    Spot on mate. I’ve been saying it since playing behind closed doors started. It has a massive impact on all teams, but I do think we rely on it more than others.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

A load of bollocks, no one was talking about fans when we were top of the league. Bit of a shit team if we cant win without fans in the stands

Maybe it's a case of when all is well, everything is amazing but when it isn't (like dortmund)..... yeah

hopefully not

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Come on Noods we might have a Saudi owner by then !

Hopefully not but its possible.
    I don't want us to become a state run/oil club. All I want is for our club to be allowed to spend amounts commensurate with our status in world football. A net spend of less than £20m per season is the amount a relegation candidate or Championship club should be spending, not the amount the nineteen times/current PL champions, six times CL/EC winners, and the fifth richest club in the world should be spending.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Rodgers played Can in a back 3 another weird decision .. I would have left on Origi at least hes got some presence physically in the box. But Klopp brought him off for Firmino. one of his go to men. and everything was still the same. ball to feet and moving the ball. still no way through a back line that was condensed in the middle.
    Firmino will be Klopps downfall.

Even if Jota comes back and he still persists with Firmino, it will be Klopps downfall.

I was happy with his selection tonight it showed some fimprion but then when he made the subs it was clearly not a statement of I'm dropping you but more I'm resting you.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Kev we have had a few sparing sessions on here no hard feelings mate.

I agree Haaland is the one player id take I know some say Mbappe but I prefer Haaland.
    No worries mate i've had a few on here with some people haha I don't think things at the moment help and the way we're playing!!

Never have a problem with you though personally unlike a few people!! (Recently)!!

was sorta on a wind-up the other day too saying you don't want us to do well and all that or on the lines of that I can't really remember but of course you do

I just didn't expect us to be this fucking shit

I'm sure most of us thought we'd do better than this at the start of the season and not go on the run we have done, yes we can blame injury's but this poor form, not exactly played top teams, more than good enough of a squad to beat the teams we've faced
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st January 2021 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    A load of bollocks, no one was talking about fans when we were top of the league. Bit of a shit team if we cant win without fans in the stands
    I was I have said it ALL SEASON.

Put it this way go back 2 years and play that Barca game again with same team and no fans.

Im telling you right now we dont go through FANS are everything in sport this is like watching training matches.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    We have been shite since project restart. Our issues are confluence of things. Injuries. Fatigue, staleness, form, teams sussing us out etc. But the 12th man as well.