Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v the filthy FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I really don’t care
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Why would De Bruyne want to copy what Henderson does ? Have a look at his assists and scoring record since he signed for City. And Henderson tried a few of those passes against Man Utd, i think one of them found a team mate.
    Watch some UAE FC games he's trying lots of them as well as the things he can do far better when more advanced, they've made a huge shift to mixing things up annd being more direct and not overplaying this season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Play the kids and lesser spotted first teamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Watch some UAE FC games he's trying lots of them as well as the things he can do far better when more advanced, they've made a huge shift to mixing things up annd being more direct and not overplaying this season
    If they are playing more like us, with quality players and without massive injuries.
    Why is their points tally comparatively so low ?

I'd tell many of the first teamers to stay at home tomorrow and rest up. You'll not be playing in the fa cup and prepare for spurs.

Kelleher
    Neco Rhys Phillips Milner
    Ox Clarkson Jones
    Salah Origi Minamino

Personally i think we need a performance, we need to try and invoke that collective belif, determination, understanding and muscle memory if you like by playing as many of our best 11 from last seasons purple patch in as many games as possible to try and get all those time forged relationships, know how and undestandings of what each other will be doing, where they'll be making their runs and movement and when and where they want the ball that was so finely tuned and honed before we fucked about with it and try to play as we were playing then with the additional midfield creativvity of Thiago thrown into the mix to try and let our ability to play through teams develop more naturally over time while retaining our prowess in our direct game

Which for me is what we should have donne in the fucking first place rather than try and force trying to play through tams and cast aside everything we've uilt up over the past 3 seasons

We should have started that process last night
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Kelleher
    Neco Rhys Phillips Milner
    Ox Clarkson Jones
    Salah Origi Minamino
    Playing Salah in that team is like playing Jota in Denmark !

In other words no point as that team is getting hammered
    Last edited by LEGS; 22nd January 2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Playing Salah in that team is like playing Jora in Denmark !

In other words no point as that team is getting hammered
    Maybe ox on the right??

no point playing shaqiri as he's the only one that looks half decent lately, we'd be loving origi if he scored that chance the other day, been a while since we've had a proper 1v1 v the goalie... reminded me of the torres days always got himself into them situations and scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Maybe ox on the right??

no point playing shaqiri as he's the only one that looks half decent lately, we'd be loving origi if he scored that chance the other day, been a while since we've had a proper 1v1 v the goalie... reminded me of the torres days always got himself into them situations and scored.
    I’m seeing it as a luxury game I have no confidence we will beat them.

I guess they may not go full strength either but I expect they will beat us.

No way will Klopp put the above side out Lawro and Hansen are quicker !