Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v the filthy FA Cup

Sod it won't happen and I don't think we should play these players really, but in the case of trying something new what i'd like to see sometime

Alisson

Neco Matip Fabinho/phillips Robertson

Thiago/fab Henderson/Milner

Firmino /ox/keita/Minimianooooio (aka the next messi)

Salah Origi/jota when fit Mane

** I don't think henderson will start or be risked after a "slight muscle strain" -(over-use no doubt)

this line-up against the "weaker sides" 4-2-1-3 rafa style

thiago in the alonso role, milner/henderson/fabinho doing the donkey work change the tactics up completly other option is dropping the AMC for another midfielder for more stability against better teams.

we do have the players to try something different and change tac, but seems like we're incapable and keep hoping for the best we need a plan B, and this is mine
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd January 2021 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I’m seeing it as a luxury game I have no confidence we will beat them.

I guess they may not go full strength either but I expect they will beat us.

No way will Klopp put the above side out Lawro and Hansen are quicker !
    They'll go full strength, they rested players v Fulham by not starting them or subbing them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They'll go full strength, they rested players v Fulham by not starting them or subbing them
    Even ole knows city will probably win the league, probably best chance they have to win something is the fa cup

They left out Rashford only really.

Full strength and all out to win this game and the cup. Nice relief from the league shit.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Full strength and all out to win this game and the cup. Nice relief from the league shit.
    Totally agree, Kelleher 'should' play as it's a cup game but i'd put Big Bear in for this one

They left out Rashford only really.
    And McTominey and Lindelof and rested Fred and Martial with their subs

And McTominey and Lindelof and rested Fred and Martial with their subs
    Well G.Nev was saying the other day Bailly is better than Lindelof so do lots of United fans.

He left out McTominey yes but he did that to get an extra attacker on Greenwood/Cavani as he knew Fulham would sit back.

At this moment in time they have a better squad to choose from i’d even take Phil Jones on loan !!

Well G.Nev was saying the other day Bailly is better than Lindelof so do lots of United fans.

He left out McTominey yes but he did that to get an extra attacker on Greenwood/Cavani as he knew Fulham would sit back.

At this moment in time they have a better squad to choose from i’d even take Phil Jones on loan !!
    It's what I don't understand there is players out there, that would improve us and not cost the world, some steals are being done so far

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    It's what I don't understand there is players out there, that would improve us and not cost the world, some steals are being done so far
    Diop at West Ham is the obvious one if true.

We just need to un register VVD.

I’m starting to think we are really skint as there is no evidence we are looking to get anyone in.

At least we won the league but even that feels unsatisfying with no crowd or parade.