Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Trent Alexander-Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Cheers.

As a general rule, areas where Red Squirrels are recovering have Pine Martens.

Pine Martens eat Red Squirrels, so it looks counter-intuitive on paper, but Pine Martens and Red Squirrels have evolved alongside each other, whereas the Greys just aren't as well-equipped to be alert for them and are heavier, thus don't escape on the absolute skinniest of branches. So the Greys are "sitting ducks" and their numbers go down as the Pine Martens feed, allowing for the Reds to bounce back a little.
    Death to them fuckin greys.

Long live the Reds !

Used to work with Red squirrels traversing the High ropes courses, show offs sure but you have to admire them cute fookers.

20 second in - enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post

I hope Jordan also takes the hint that for him, especially, this tournament is just an injury waiting to happen.
    If hendo gets injured we will be in the CB situation again. Yeah we have cms but none with the same skill set now that gini is gone. Unless naby somehow starts playing well and keeps fit.
    Anyone know if taka is coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    If hendo gets injured we will be in the CB situation again. Yeah we have cms but none with the same skill set now that gini is gone. Unless naby somehow starts playing well and keeps fit.
    Anyone know if taka is coming back?
    You're not at all wrong Toshin, Hendo is our best No6, Thiago has now adapted and slotted in at RCM, although I think we still need a more direct attacking RCM as Keita, Oxlade, Minamino and Shaq were supposed to be for certain games, so we absolutely need that player.

Milner can't play lots of games back to back and can't play the controller role to the level that Gini and Hendo can, I expect Hendo to be better in the controller role than Gini because he has a lot more passing wise, but we HAVE to sign another CM who can play the Gini controller role to the same high levels and who offers more passing wise as Hendo does

Gini was also our third No6, both Hendo and Fab have had medium term injuries the past 2 seasons, so there is the potential we could face a situation at some stage in which we are without both Hendo and Fab, hopefully not, but in that eventuality we'd have no No6 and no controller

Our best midfield as it stands, even though hendo's our best No6 is

Hendo Fabinho Thiago

Milner's the only one who provide a pretty high level of cover for 2 of those players although not for the No6 position and he now seems to pick up injuries is he plays 3 games in a row, so we absolutely fucking NEED to bring 2 TWO CMs in during this window or as you state, we could easily end up in the same position with quality CMs that we did with CBs last season, I'd be infinitely more comfortable if Phillips had to play a run of games at CB than I would Jones, Ox, Keita or Minamino playing a run of games at CM
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”