Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Trent Alexander-Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Any Pine Marten around?
    Not entirely sure but think you need to get south a bit to the Wirral and North Wales for them there critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Not entirely sure but think you need to get south a bit to the Wirral and North Wales for them there critters.
    Cheers.

As a general rule, areas where Red Squirrels are recovering have Pine Martens.

Pine Martens eat Red Squirrels, so it looks counter-intuitive on paper, but Pine Martens and Red Squirrels have evolved alongside each other, whereas the Greys just aren't as well-equipped to be alert for them and are heavier, thus don't escape on the absolute skinniest of branches. So the Greys are "sitting ducks" and their numbers go down as the Pine Martens feed, allowing for the Reds to bounce back a little.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Cheers.

As a general rule, areas where Red Squirrels are recovering have Pine Martens.

Pine Martens eat Red Squirrels, so it looks counter-intuitive on paper, but Pine Martens and Red Squirrels have evolved alongside each other, whereas the Greys just aren't as well-equipped to be alert for them and are heavier, thus don't escape on the absolute skinniest of branches. So the Greys are "sitting ducks" and their numbers go down as the Pine Martens feed, allowing for the Reds to bounce back a little.

Ah yes - I get you.

The greys are just like our owners Sid invaders from across the pond.

I'll get me coat..

Trent Alexander-Arnold has been ruled out of Euro 2020 and will depart England’s camp on Thursday night.

A medical assessment earlier in the day revealed that the Liverpool defender, 22, had suffered a grade two quad tear during England’s 1-0 friendly win over Austria.

The scan confirmed the devastated defender’s worst fears and he will now withdraw from England’s squad for the tournament. He faces a recovery period of between four to six weeks.

https://theathletic.com/news/trent-alexander-arnold-injury-england-euro-2020/0pNzOjBULKXb
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Confirmed that trent will miss the euros. A quad tear. Looks like 4 to 6 weeks recovery. Unfortunate for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Confirmed that trent will miss the euros. A quad tear. Looks like 4 to 6 weeks recovery. Unfortunate for him.
    Yep especially after all that drama surrounding him and he proved em all wrong.

he's young though, he'll have plenty of chances to play for england in the future.

Sad for him but means he should make pre season

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep especially after all that drama surrounding him and he proved em all wrong.

he's young though, he'll have plenty of chances to play for england in the future.
    My thoughts on if he didn't get selected were as you say, plenty of time on his side. Hopefully now he gets plenty of rest and the injury heals well for the start of pre season.

I mean,........duh! (to all this)

Feel bad for the lad, but take the time off to relax, clear your head, get better and get ready for the preseason and next season.
    Sure it's a blow, but them Ingerlund numpties have never given a damn about our players or their health anyway.

I hope Jordan also takes the hint that for him, especially, this tournament is just an injury waiting to happen.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!