Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester Utd v Liverpool (FA Cup Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You'd want the one that didn't create a single chance, missed an absolute sitter and throws himself to ground looking for free kicks? That's an accurate summary of Cavani's game, whereas Bobby got 2 assists and it really should have been 3 as he put another on a plate for Mo
    Cavani looked like a striker. Occupied our centre backs and when a chance came not for a paint of coat leaped brilliantly to even make that header. Firmino is a poor man's Beegkamp without the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Thiago looked fucked

he's still not 100% fit I don't think

should of been sub'd a lot earlier

what's the point in Ox?? he's finally fit and can't even get off the bench
    Minamino can be added to that list too. Poor man management if you ask me

Not true redman, Mo had a very decent chance on 92 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by redman99 View Post
    It's disappointing. When they had the ball in attack, they went at our players. When we have it in similar positions, we seem to want to stop, turn and pass. I just don't get it. It's why our attacks are so blunted.

After they scored the 3rd we crafted zero chances but had most of the possession. That in itself tells the story. Can this season get any worse? Thursday will answer that one. And by the time FSG act, this season will be long gone. Our only hope is City knocking off Utd otherwise they may well get their next title. Arghhhhhh
    There was a period where there was zip and confidence only lasted about 10 minutes. Lots of stopping in possession is what allows teams to look like Baresi. Nesta, Maldini etc.

I can't see us getting past RBL on this form. I hope I'm wrong but no CB means we're playing makeshift. As for top 4 we have a chance of course, even for the title we have a chance but realistically, unless we turn the corner fast, our slowness in attack will kill us.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Minamino can be added to that list too. Poor man management if you ask me
    Agree. Klopp has his 11 to 13. Others are only needed in dire situations.

I can't see us getting past RBL on this form. I hope I'm wrong but no CB means we're playing makeshift. As for top 4 we have a chance of course, even for the title we have a chance but realistically, unless we turn the corner fast, our slowness in attack will kill us.
    Dont think we winning anything unless the boys turn a corner soon.

It's disappointing. When they had the ball in attack, they went at our players. When we have it in similar positions, we seem to want to stop, turn and pass. I just don't get it. It's why our attacks are so blunted.

After they scored the 3rd we crafted zero chances but had most of the possession. That in itself tells the story. Can this season get any worse? Thursday will answer that one. And by the time FSG act, this season will be long gone. Our only hope is City knocking off Utd otherwise they may well get their next title. Arghhhhhh
    I think this is going to get worse before it gets better.
    Cant see us getting a result against Spurs.
    Matip not playing today has cost us, he is costing is overall by literally barely being available. What is the point in having him.

There were positive signs today.
    Need a big performance on Thursday to back this one up. Even if we don't win, but show a big improvement in performance it will be a start to getting back on track.
    But the longer we go without a win the pressure will build.

There must be issues with Minamino other than football. Shaqiri and Oxlade are back from injuries and Minamino goes further down the pecking order.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century