Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2424546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Manchester Utd v Liverpool (FA Cup Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He adds forward drive and an accurate, powerful strike from distance.

Doesn't offer them often enough, but they're there.
    He’s not had that since cl season.

i wouldn’t.
    klopp hasn’t utilised his full squad and he’s paying for it now.

i get that’s how he manages and gives the players reassurances start of the season. but that style of management is not looking too hot atm. cos trent is clearly taking the piss.

i’m convinced the fucka’s been dumped and been wallowing in self pity last 6 months.

neco can be wild but he will run and wants it badly. the time is now. should have been today actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    What do you think about the subs again???

I think they was too late/shite once more

what's his issue with that?? I can't remember last time subs made a difference?? or had time...
    Every manager has weaknesses that we as fans can't stand.

I used to watch Dortmund and Bilbao a lot. Particularly Klopp's Dortmund and Bielsa's Bilbao.

Klopp has always had a tendency to leave subs too late (to my taste) and I think Reds fans notice this more than most as the 62-67 minute sub from Rafa is engrained into our memory, this stands out (even) more.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    i wouldn’t.
    klopp hasn’t utilised his full squad and he’s paying for it now.

i get that’s how he manages and gives the players reassurances start of the season. but that style of management is not looking too hot atm. cos trent is clearly taking the piss.

i’m convinced the fucka’s been dumped and been wallowing in self pity last 6 months.

neco can be wild but he will run and wants it badly. the time is now. should have been today actually...
    Could trent be feeling the after effects of covid like the Newcastle players? This long covid affect or whatever it is..

Is that a stretch?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    He’s not had that since cl season.
    It's been a while, to be fair.

I'm crossing my fingers he can produce something in the last-16 in Europe, reawaken something in himself.

We've been fucking spoilt rotten with this team, the mentality monsters are out on their feet and it's really affecting all aspects of our game, out fought out muscled and second guessing what In the past would have been done without a thought.
    U only have to look at robbo and trent levels below there best. Williams isn't the problem, no protection in front of the back four and vvd would be exposed inn this team.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Could trent be feeling the after effects of covid like the Newcastle players? This long covid affect or whatever it is..

Is that a stretch?
    yes, because what you see on the bbc is not science. just a heads up.

that’s another topic, but have you felt lethargic for 6 months after a heavy cold/flu?

he has other issues which he either acts professionally and leaves them at home or find another club.

the guy’s a joke atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He adds forward drive and an accurate, powerful strike from distance.

Doesn't offer them often enough, but they're there.
    For 35m a few years ago I'd expect a bit more. He hasn't scored many from distance either.
    When our first 11 are fully fit and firing the bench looks OK. "Looks" being the key word. Put Ox,Shaq and Keita in the situation we have now and its not good.
    Keita last played? Was it against Palace for a half. Never been seen since didn't even look like he hot injured during the game. Not that expect anything from him like.
    I'm not wholly convinced both he and Matip aren't just a pair of weasels who don't play through the pain. All players get niggling injuries, some are more willing than others though.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post

Is that a stretch?
    The farmer who lives two doors down from me has long Covid and he is needing his sons to do a lot of the work.

This isn't a work-shy man. If Trent has long Covid and it's having an effect comparable to the lad I know, he would be best not being on the pitch.

So my suspicion (in Trent's case) is no.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    yes, because what you see on the bbc is not science. just a heads up.

that’s another topic, but have you felt lethargic for 6 months after a heavy cold/flu?

he has other issues which he either acts professionally and leaves them at home or find another club.

the guy’s a joke atm.
    Newcastle players acting the bollix so?
    That is another topic your right.

Do you know he has other issues?
    Or is he just off form?