Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mentality monsters

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If some of the moves came off as often as Matip does, we'd be well on our way to retaining the title.
    That’s a cracker there skyebo....

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That’s a cracker there skyebo....
    lol
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Now, NOW is the time for our lads to show it more than ever before, AND show they can do it without our incredible fans

All of our players should be incredibly energised, focused and absolutely brimming with confidence going into the game v Leipzig, they have a lead, they are playing on a level playing field, where a foul is a foul and it's the same for both sides

They need to look at what they achieved beating Barca 4-0 and in that incredible Europa League clash with Dortmund and know nothing is impossible, with or without the fans, the fans were there, but THEY did it

They need to consider that winning this tie puts them in the quarter finals and they are just 4 games away from the final and that by the time that quarter final comes around they will definitely have our talismanic Captain Fantastic back and possibly, just possibly even Virgil back to and winning this competition for the second time in 3 seasons is absolutely not beyond them

Our manager and team are absolutely incredible, they've been dealt many harsh blows this season, they have let some things get on top of them, it's time to throw all the rubbish that is history out of their minds and pick themselves up, be bullet proof and impervious to all of it and be Liverpool and the mentality monsters again and end this season on a glorious high

And what an opportunity for them to absolutely ram their quality down the throats of all those who have desperately tried and employed every available dirty trick in the book to try and break them and their incredible resolve and run down our manager, our players and this great club, as a fan, and I'm sure I speak for many, I could think of no better repost to the diabolical crap that has gone on this season so far, we can't be there with them in person, but we will all be at home, glued to our televisions willing them on with the same optimism, belief and intensity they have shown us so often through so many great times and performances

Time to show their mentality, get the win in this tie, after which we have a game v Wolves and then a two week break to do all the hard work to get as much of what we do that worked so brilliantly somewhere near back to it's best to end the season on a high and put us back in fantastic shape to land ourselves another Champions League trophy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”