Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Football Club Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    What sort of ignorance. Have people said they’re not a huge club?
    Just read what was above my post and maybe you can fathom it…?

Barcelona are far more than just a major successful club during Messi years.

Some of you talk and talk and talk - like Tuco said - BUT you need an education first.

He said 4 of their 5 European cups were win during the years messi was at the club.

Nothing was said about them not being a big club. Nada. Tbf the first of that 4 had nothing to do with messi. They’ve lost the plot under bartomue leadership. Their own fans are calling for him to be arrested. The point about the planning is correct. Covid has just accelerated the impact of that bad planning. They’ll still be strong and will rebuild to a position of strength within a few years. No one is disputing that.

Listen… it’s crap talk like this that means many just don’t bother with this joke of a forum anymore.

Go think about it

Read the post - and see if you can spot it. Not just the 4 in 5 wins ( completely forgetting all their other near misses and incredible teams ) but the hoovering up trophies nonsense. Barca will always win trophies - they always have. It’s not just since Messi.

They are in deep deep doo doo right now but nobody seems to be able to join the dots. They will be just fine in the long term - I don’t feel that wag about us.

Sid is a big lad - can defend himself - sounds like he has never witnessed a live game mind yet thinks he is an expert.

Sorry but this is for children

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Read the post - and see if you can spot it. Not just the 4 in 5 wins ( completely forgetting all their other near misses and incredible teams ) but the hoovering up trophies nonsense. Barca will always win trophies - they always have. It’s not just since Messi.

They are in deep deep doo doo right now but nobody seems to be able to join the dots. They will be just fine in the long term - I don’t feel that wag about us.

Sid is a big lad - can defend himself - sounds like he has never witnessed a live game mind yet thinks he is an expert.

You’re on the liquor early again. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    At least barca have some good youngsters, they'll sort it out eventually.

Probably still win more than us in the next 5 years that's for sure.
    would they win the league in England with their current squad? i doubt they'd win in , in the next 5 years
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You’re on the liquor early again. Nice.
    Not here in sunny Croatia - it’s 32 degrees C and nearly 6. But I ain’t on any juice just yet.

Shouldn’t you go play tiddlywinks with your fwend?

Both this and the demise of United thread are a pair of:

Last edited by Steveo; 7th August 2021 at 05:17 PM.

Not here in sunny Croatia - it’s 32 degrees C and nearly 6. But I ain’t on any juice just yet.

Shouldn’t you go play tiddlywinks with your fwend?

Both this and the demise of United thread are a pair of:

Ya on the holliers.

Two things Steveo mate, firstly far from a kiddy, I’m probably old enough to be your father and secondly I’d wager I have been to way more live games than yourself.

So yeah, really valid points, as is your apparent position of complete denial as to the current appalling state of Barcelona football club.
    Enjoy your jollies.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    4 of their 5 European Cup wins have been won during the Messi years.

Think they're pretty spent as a trophy hoover. They'll still win things but their succession planning has been dreadful.

Which is great. As they are immensely dislikeable these days.

Last edited by Insidious; 7th August 2021 at 06:39 PM.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay