Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Tottenham v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Matip injury serious says Klopp
    Whaaaaaaaat??

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Origi's goal in the Champions League final was.....................

A shot across Lloris to the bottom corner with him having to dive to his left
    Great finish though it has to be said.

Not welcome news.

Presumably the clash with Kane. So likely the ankle or the knee.

Rats.

As i have insisted throughout and always, a team is like a body, it is a living breathing entity, changing one thing either forced or voluntarily, changes how all the other parts and areas of the body interact

When we ditched the fluid midfield 3 last season voluntarily our form went to complete shit afterwards, we were suddenly rigid when we had been fluid, the full backs and forwards runs and interactions really developed with the fluid midfield 3 last season, the Palace game we had the fluid midfield 3 with Hendo, Gini and Keita, tonight we had it with Thiago, Gini (who we need to give a new contract FFS) and Milner, who also played a few games in our fluent 3 last season

Going to a rigid 3 as we did is a major chance to the body/entity, hopefully it's recognised

Steveo's right when he says we can't keep playing all those players, so we do what we did tonight and give Jones and others 20 minutes to try and get them to learn playing the fluid midfield 3

Of current midfielders Gini, Hendo, Thiago, Keita and Milner can play it and have played it really well, Ox has played it really well too last season, but has been clearly asked to do something different when he's been played this season
    The thing is, Nineteen, as fantastic as Thiago is on the ball, does he have the athleticism for the midfield off the ball work. ? What would you think about rejigging the formation to a 4 2 3 1. ? How would it affect our full back play in your opinion?

Thiago is going to he boss. He doesn't slow down shit. Pundits who are only used to donkey runners in midfield will not appreciate he is years ahead of their understanding of football.

He is not used to the physicality of the press of the opposition. Not that he is being bullied. Also as his team mates net in to trust his quality they will go where he wants to pass and we will see thay he is head and shoulders above most if not all of the 8's in this league.

Get my fucking Schuurs on the phone, and that fucker Van Der Sar, it's horses head in the fucking bed time, and I'm not talking about Steveo's missus
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

As i have insisted throughout and always, a team is like a body, it is a living breathing entity, changing one thing either forced or voluntarily, changes how all the other parts and areas of the body interact

When we ditched the fluid midfield 3 last season voluntarily our form went to complete shit afterwards, we were suddenly rigid when we had been fluid, the full backs and forwards runs and interactions really developed with the fluid midfield 3 last season, the Palace game we had the fluid midfield 3 with Hendo, Gini and Keita, tonight we had it with Thiago, Gini (who we need to give a new contract FFS) and Milner, who also played a few games in our fluent 3 last season

Going to a rigid 3 as we did is a major chance to the body/entity, hopefully it's recognised

Steveo's right when he says we can't keep playing all those players, so we do what we did tonight and give Jones and others 20 minutes to try and get them to learn playing the fluid midfield 3

Of current midfielders Gini, Hendo, Thiago, Keita and Milner can play it and have played it really well, Ox has played it really well too last season, but has been clearly asked to do something different when he's been played this season
    I hear your wheezing lungs

So we officially have zero senior CB’s....

Bugger me

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    The thing is, Nineteen, as fantastic as Thiago is on the ball, does he have the athleticism for the midfield off the ball work. ? What would you think about rejigging the formation to a 4 2 3 1. ? How would it affect our full back play in your opinion?
    Thiago needs a destroyer next to him. Someone with legs. That for me is Fab. Once we at full strenght I maintain it must be Thiago, Fab and someone. Even them as a 2 eill work. We could even play a 424 442 4231 woth him in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I hear your wheezing lungs
    Lol