Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Concerned for Milner starting again too.

Team confirmed:

Alisson

Trent Phillips Henderson Robertson

Thiago Wijnaldum Milner

Shaqiri Origi Salah

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking fuck on Liverpool, let's have some goals here today, a win and another vital 3 points, odd line up for me against a very good West Ham side, hopefully not Origi at LFWD, God no, there's Oxlade and Minamino on the bench both of whom have performed miles better at LFWD than Origi, despite his numerous opportunities to impress. Very odd leaving Bobby out for me too just when he appears to be coming to form
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Any news on Mane?

and why does Nineteenx think Origi will be up the middle and salah on the left?oh yeah he knows everything
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Concerned for Milner starting again too.
    He'll play this one, not play Brighton, then play v City, one would think.

Jurgen sees them in training - but you would be feeling more confident looking at that lineup as a West Ham fan/player.

That will be the plan but only if fit of course and that is the concern with him starting again with so little recovery time.
    Cannot understand resting another forward when one is already out injured.
    Very strange.

Let's all hope Origi and Shaqiri have great games and deliver something for a change, in all truth I was absolutely astonished at the idea of playing them ahead of our best forwards and midfield players to try and arrest our recent mini slump, albeit 2 of those draws and the loss v Southampton were down to corrupt officiating, purely on the premise that they are 2 players who with a collective of 10-11 years at the club have delivered absolutely fuck all except for in about 6 games between them and have comprehensively failed to raise themselves to the level required

Yet another game playing full strength opposition while we have literally half a team out.
    Got to start looking at our backroom staff. Our injuries are way out of proportion to all our rivals.

That will be the plan but only if fit of course and that is the concern with him starting again with so little recovery time.
    Very strange.
    I can't understand playing Origi and you imagine he's going to play on the left with Mo through the middle and he's been consistently absolutely shite when used there, last season Ox had to deputise for Mane there and scored 3 in 3, this season Minamino played there with Mo rested and scored and played really well, I baffles me when Steveo whines he hasn't had any chances, he's had loads of chances

The more games we play the more players we lose. Mané injured Firmino rested and unfortunately Mikel Antonio starts.

1Alisson
    66Alexander-Arnold
    47Phillips
    14Henderson
    26Robertson

6Thiago Alcántara
    5Wijnaldum
    7Milner

23Shaqiri
    27Origi
    11Salah

Substitutes
    9Firmino
    13Adrián
    15Oxlade-Chamberlain
    17Jones
    18Minamino
    21Tsimikas
    46R Williams
    62Kelleher
    76N Williams
    Very strange.
    Given the team and bench, it looks like hes going for a solid start with some firepower on the bench. Not much in the way of defensive subs though as the 4 more likely subs are Jones, Oxo, Bobby and Mini.
    Philips/Williams on and Hendo into midfield about the only option to steel our 11 from the bench!