Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

The backroom staff have a very nuanced detailed understanding of what is going on with players fitness levels game to game. it is disappointing that Bobby is not playing, after having a really good game midweek. But if he needs resting....he has played really a lot , not just recently but over a three year period.
    I have no problem with Shaq being in, think he has looked lively in his recent appearances.
    A bit more concerned about Origi. He doesn't exactly close down much. Hopefully I am jinxing him and he will score a brace.
    Thought Curt Jones would have played instead of Milner.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I can't understand playing Origi and you imagine he's going to play on the left with Mo through the middle and he's been consistently absolutely shite when used there, last season Ox had to deputise for Mane there and scored 3 in 3, this season Minamino played there with Mo rested and scored and played really well, I baffles me when Steveo whines he hasn't had any chances, he's had loads of chances
    Oh yes - all 72 minutes this season - ( February tomorrow ) spread across 6 games...!

Do keep em coming

We are probably all disappointed that we are t going with the usual suspects but Klopp has to use what he has.

Maybe he wants Origi to occupy the WH defence - tire them out with some direct runs....for Bobby to come on and profit. Who knows but you can’t tell me Origi has had loads of chances because it would be more bollox.
    Last edited by Steveo; 31st January 2021 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Given the team and bench, it looks like hes going for a solid start with some firepower on the bench. Not much in the way of defensive subs though as the 4 more likely subs are Jones, Oxo, Bobby and Mini.
    Philips/Williams on and Hendo into midfield about the only option to steel our 11 from the bench!
    It'll be Justme's favourite line up of the season if that's the case

Bobby doesn't tend to play well from the bench either, and he was the one linking play brilliantly in the last game, it was his best game in a long time, so I find that very VERY strange
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It'll be Justme's favourite line up of the season if that's the case

Bobby doesn't tend to play well from the bench either, and he was the one linking play brilliantly in the last game, it was his best game in a long time, so I find that very VERY strange
    At least i didnt play Salah on the left
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh yes - all 72 minutes this season - ( February tomorrow ) spread across 6 games...!

Do keep em coming

We are probably all disappointed that we are t going with the usual suspects but Klopp has to use what he has.

Maybe he wants Origi to occupy WH defe we and tire them out for Bobby to come on and profit. Who knows but you can’t tell me Origi has had loads of chances because it would be more bollox.
    He's had more than enough appearances and opportunities from the bench in his 6 years at the club to prove himself, you know fine fucking well what I was talking about and when Ox had his opportunities last season and Minamino this at LFWD both were miles fucking better

Origi pisses me right off, look at the size of Mane and Mo, both can comfortably get in front of defenders and show incredible strength to hold them off, get the ball under and lay it off intelligently, the fucking size of Origi and he's fucking useless at it

You piss plenty right off too

Come on give the lad a chance FFS. He hasn’t been great BUT never easy without a sustained run of games.

We always need a solid start. No point being a goal down early on. we are already chasing the game then. I always fancy us to become stronger has the match goes along,. Wont be easy today though,. since the powers that be have decided to give West-ham 2 days more rest. Then again its pretty much fixed this season. Man-city are being played first almost all the time. when it comes to tv schedules
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Do keep em coming

Maybe he wants Origi to occupy the WH defence - tire them out with some direct runs....for Bobby to come on and profit. Who knows but you can’t tell me Origi has had loads of chances because it would be more bollox.
    Over his career

Premier league only:
    19 goals and 9 assists in little over 36 games worth of mins.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    At least i didnt play Salah on the left
    I'd rather that than Origi there, he's had so many opportunities there and always been shite, let's hope if he is starting there the useless lump makes me eat my words and actually fucking puts in a performance and helps the team to play as well as it can

Edit: Oh and when he can put a team mate in for a tap in into an open goal like in the game v Burnley, he takes a leaf out of Bamford's book in their game v Leicester today and makes the right decision

All 3 departments of our team greatly weakened by injuries and one odd resting of a player. This is way off the team that won the league. Can’t see us winning this one, West Ham will be absolutely over the moon with our team.