Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Also we have Moss has the ref. so expect some iffy calls. west-ham to dive and free kicks to be given.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I'm sorry, but irrespective of today's result and how certain individuals may play, that is one disgusting line up, even more so when you take into account that we are the CURRENT PL CHAMPIONS, the 2019 CL AND WCC CHAMPIONS, and are the FIFTH HIGHEST EARNING FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD.

Premier league only

Bobby's had 2 seasons where hes played a little over 33 mins of games:
    19/20 - 9 goals and 8 assists
    16/17 - 11 goals and 10 assists

Bobby's best season
    17/18 - 15 goals and 7 assists - in close to 31 games worth of mins.

@ Noods - It does look like a team split in two for training purposes. But this is where we are. If a few key players are missing - this is where it leads unless you have a deeper squad and less sick notes

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You piss plenty right off too

Come on give the lad a chance FFS. He hasn’t been great BUT never easy without a sustained run of games.
    Well, Jota can be on the bench, look where he might fit in, come on and make a difference when the opportunity comes and then do exactly that, it's called football intelligence, something Origi seems to have precious little of.

One of the reasons I was reticent about bringing Jota in instead of Bobby is that issues elsewhere were affecting our forwards and play in general, Bobby has peaks and troughs and has always got out of the troughs by being played through them and having a player like Jota on the bench who can and will come on and make a huge difference is something we've been desperately short of for a really long fucking time and it is an absolutely priceless thing to have, so when he did have supersub appearances, I wasn't in any rush to changes that, that was my reasoning

I really REALLY hope Origi has on of his exceptionally rare blinders in which he makes an impact today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If you say so

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's had more than enough appearances and opportunities from the bench in his 6 years at the club to prove himself, you know fine fucking well what I was talking about and when Ox had his opportunities last season and Minamino this at LFWD both were miles fucking better

Origi pisses me right off, look at the size of Mane and Mo, both can comfortably get in front of defenders and show incredible strength to hold them off, get the ball under and lay it off intelligently, the fucking size of Origi and he's fucking useless at it
    Smaller guys being different to big lads, 2 of the best attackers in world football miles better than the rest you say

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm sorry, but irrespective of today's result and how certain individuals may play, that is one disgusting line up, even more so when you take into account that we are the CURRENT PL CHAMPIONS, the 2019 CL AND WCC CHAMPIONS, and are the FIFTH HIGHEST EARNING FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD.
    Yep its not good but this is not just happening to us.

Leic v Leeds 3 players off with muscle injuries.

The schedule is to blame for me its madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    @ Noods - It does look like a team split in two for training purposes. But this is where we are. If a few key players are missing - this is where it leads unless you have a deeper squad and less sick notes
    It looks like a team that somebody has drawn randomly. That is what happens when you have owners who are tight as **** and don't provide a manager with a squad commensurate with his/our standing and the way he/we play.

So if we win, it'll be a masterstroke