View Poll Results: Should FSG buy Klopp a Centre Back ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 71.43%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

2 14.29%
  • I don't know

0 0%
  • Can you repeat the question

2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Should FSG buy Klopp a Centre Back ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've just had a look and that Konate fella at Leipzig has been injured since the 17th December with no set date for a return.
    So he'd fit right in then?

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He'd fit in well here then.
    Great minds eh Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Great minds eh Sky.
    lol. True though Noods.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

A CB is probably, next to keeper, the most orthodox role in Klopp's team. I wouldn't be worried about "adaptation" - fitness is probably more key for this team.

West Ham have signed a Danish under 21 centreback. One in one out ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    How do you go from picking an example of 2 players, 1 injury prone, at a rather affluent club (£50-70M) who we play next in the CL.... to let's just crack on underlind part
    I'm saying a centre-back would be good, that it may be tricky to get one that is worth it and that IF we don't (I hope we do, who wouldn't) get one in, that we will have to find ways of doing so, for which I gave examples.

Wanting something, but being mentally ready to accept circumstances beyond my control, aren't mutually exclusive.

I've put up a few names (can't remember if it was this thread or the January thread, but my post history is easy to access) of folks who would be out of contract this Summer and thus may be attainable. I hope we do business. I have accepted that we might not.

Christ on a bike ...

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Fabinho could be back to face a Manchester City side he believes could run away with the Premier League title.

You know what..? I’d almost take Ramos at this stage.

Just read that about Fabinho. This season is just one massive bad joke and it keeps going on.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just read that about Fabinho. This season is just one massive bad joke and it keeps going on.
    Yeah, not good.

West Ham, Brighton and possibly City to navigate without him isn't really ideal. Honestly, if there is any question mark about the City match, I wouldn't play him, with a view to making damn sure he is 100% for Leicester and as much of the rest of the season as possible.

I've said a couple of times that our job is to hang in there until roughly the 25-game mark and then I trust what's in this side's collective DNA to kick in and we'll get enough to finish 2nd-4th and I really, really hope that's the case.

City aren't free-flowing to their fullest just now and we are a wounded animal, will be an intriguing watch when it comes round.

Agree, they will be without KDB too so it will be very interesting to see how that pans out.
    This CB situation is just ridiculous. I've never known anything like it as an LFC fan, or not that I can remember.