View Poll Results: Should FSG buy Klopp a Centre Back ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 71.43%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

2 14.29%
  • I don't know

0 0%
  • Can you repeat the question

2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Should FSG buy Klopp a Centre Back ?

Second to City this season will be an incredible effort and underline the the quality within the squad.

Benfica have signed Verissimo from Santos - a central defender.

He now joins Otamendi, Vertonghen, Ferro, Jardel, Conti and Tobido - with Tobido currently being in loan from Barcelona.

That's seven bloody centre-backs.

Can we have one please fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'm saying a centre-back would be good, that it may be tricky to get one that is worth it and that IF we don't (I hope we do, who wouldn't) get one in, that we will have to find ways of doing so, for which I gave examples.

Wanting something, but being mentally ready to accept circumstances beyond my control, aren't mutually exclusive.

I've put up a few names (can't remember if it was this thread or the January thread, but my post history is easy to access) of folks who would be out of contract this Summer and thus may be attainable. I hope we do business. I have accepted that we might not.
    I believe there are a whole 22 hours till the transfer window closes.

One that is worth it, or a 6 month loan deal with fee for an EMERGENCY would suffice

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I believe there are a whole 22 hours till the transfer window closes.

One that is worth it, or a 6 month loan deal with fee for an EMERGENCY would suffice
    Closes tomorrow at 11pm mate bit more time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Yeah, not good.

West Ham, Brighton and possibly City to navigate without him isn't really ideal. Honestly, if there is any question mark about the City match, I wouldn't play him, with a view to making damn sure he is 100% for Leicester and as much of the rest of the season as possible.

I've said a couple of times that our job is to hang in there until roughly the 25-game mark and then I trust what's in this side's collective DNA to kick in and we'll get enough to finish 2nd-4th and I really, really hope that's the case.

City aren't free-flowing to their fullest just now and we are a wounded animal, will be an intriguing watch when it comes round.
    Agree .....Surviving this Season will make us Stronger next.........

Mustafi of Arsenal being mentioned as a last minute possibility on todays gossip column. Could be lazy journalism of course.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Mustafi of Arsenal being mentioned as a last minute possibility on todays gossip column. Could be lazy journalism of course.
    Like the link with Declan Rice? weird how we were playing them next and that story appeared
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Like the link with Declan Rice? weird how we were playing them next and that story appeared
    That's right, it happens a lot.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Pearce has tweeted that we are working on a number of possibilities and would be surprised if we dont get a deal over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Closes tomorrow at 11pm mate bit more time yet.
    Oh yeah, 46 hours at my time of posting, not 22.