Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think he means you Kev and Steveo, he omitted Trent who you were both hooking for Neco and failed to include Origi you all wanted in for Bobby who has stank the place out in both his recent games

Hahaaaaaaa...

That is really a new low.

I think you will find I am Mo Salah’s biggest fan.

Please also dig out ONE post EVER where I have asked for Neco to start ahead of Trent. Or even come on for him.

And please when have I asked for Origi to start ahead of Bobby..?

Naughty 19. Totally exposed now and looking more and more in need of a straight Jacket.

Certifiable mate - you really are

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Delighted to see Taa playing very well last 2 games. I’d been on his back for a few weeks but when he’s on it he’s unbelievable
    I've been on it too, I was never calling for him to be hooked, other things weren't right, again to me a team is like a body, if you change something or something isn't working as it does at it's best, it affects the entire body and how the rest of it works, and you don't feel quite with it, I think that analogy accurately reflects how we were the last 3 or 4 weeks, albeit we were robbed of 5 points during that 3 or 4 weeks in games we would have otherwise won despite playing poorly as we did a few times last season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Hahaaaaaaa...

That is really a new low.

I think you will find I am Mo Salah’s biggest fan.

Please also dig out ONE post EVER where I have asked for Neco to star ahead of Trent.. Please do.

And please when have I asked for Origi to start ahead of Bobby..?

Naughty 19. Totally exposed now and looking more and more in need of a straight Jacket.

Certifiable mate - you really are
    Maybe i'm confusing you with someone else re Trent, the rest I'm pretty sure you were spouting your usual kindergarten crap about, and Kev all of it, after the Burnley game and today do you now accept that Origi hasn't been treated like shit at all, he just is shit every time he's given an opportunity?

I think he means you Kev and Steveo, he omitted Trent who you were both hooking for Neco and failed to include Origi you all wanted in for Bobby who has stank the place out in both his recent games
    ? Salah?

Did say why not give neco a go as he was terrible a few games, he broke some interesting records, so what?? picked it up like the team has.

Aren't you allowed to say when players are playing shite / team now because we might pick it up and win 6 games later?

Get a fucking life you piece of shit

we win, play well yet you still have to make digs about fabinho who isn't even on the fucking pitch, then because I called you out make personal digs once more.

Like few games ago when I hardly posted you said shit I didn't say, and I even looked up my previous posts for that game, can bring that up again if you want just to point you out?

you're full of shit welcome to my ignore too.

I also defended him in the taa topic, you know but I suppose I'm on his back because I thought neco should of been given a chance a few games?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 31st January 2021 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not going to lie, didn't watch the game as I'm at work.

If he plays his position he does in the Dutch team, we might see a totally different player. Just my opinion mind you. I cant like every player.
    Ridiculous thing to say. He plays a completely different role for us than he does for the Dutch team (one of the reason that I think he wants to leave). Its like watching him play snooker and then bemoaning that he hasn't scored a hatrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    ? Salah?

Did say why not give neco a go as he was terrible a few games, he broke some interesting records, so what?? picked it up like the team has.

Aren't you allowed to say when players are playing shite / team now because we might pick it up and win 6 games later?

Get a fucking life you piece of shit
    It's the way you do it and how quick you are to do it after how brilliant all our lads have been the past 3 seasons and with the fixture congestion and injuries meaning we've had to make alterations to how we play, and those alterations affect everything else

It's the way you do it and how quick you are to do it after how brilliant all our lads have been the past 3 seasons and with the fixture congestion and injuries meaning we've had to make alterations to how we play, and those alterations affect everything else
    Tbf in a match thread it’s basically lads watching a game and posting immediate reactions to incidents in the games. It’s the definition of reactionary. It means v little

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Ridiculous thing to say. He plays a completely different role for us than he does for the Dutch team (one of the reason that I think he wants to leave). Its like watching him play snooker and then bemoaning that he hasn't scored a hatrick.
    So if it doesn't fit your narrative its a ridiculous thing to say?

Do you even know how to read? My first sentence was, if he plays his position/role he does for the dutch for us, then we might see a different player. You then went on to repeat what I said and agreed with it. You're a bit thick aren't you?!?!?!

Yeah down to fabinho also playing in midfield yet you slag him off

I have a right to a opinion, trent did stink the place out like i said in the thread, i love the lad- but not sure why neco didn't get a go for a few games until he picked up/ team picked up a bit, doesn't mean I was hating on him

Also said how he's been great from such a young age, it wasn't just a reaction to one game but a period of 4-5 games, are you meant to go on about how great we've been when we was terrible??, a lot of games like you said so why not give neco a chance? why is that such a horrible thing to say according to you?

you're just a wind-up merchant with nothing better to do, to be frank, sad little man.

now we're doing better here you are being the top fan calling people out on things that happened 4-5 games ago that was justified, and all you did was chat a load of shite about Fabinho during this time.

get a hobby.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 31st January 2021 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    You're a bit thick aren't you?!?!?!
    No. I'm a bit drunk, huge difference.

Apologies.

I just saw his happy little face when he scored and then saw a comment, questioning him, and mounted my high horse and had at you.

Interrobang, by the way.