Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Liverpool (Match Thread)

I have to admit. I love how Thiago gets on with it. even when hes been on the end of a late challenge..Theres no sulking or moaning.
    hes starting to impress me more now..Long may it continue
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Maybe i'm confusing you with someone else re Trent, the rest I'm pretty sure you were spouting your usual kindergarten crap about, and Kev all of it, after the Burnley game and today do you now accept that Origi hasn't been treated like shit at all, he just is shit every time he's given an opportunity?
    Strange how you keep doing this. Mixing people up.

And Origi was better and more of a threat than Bobby was v Burnley - we lost the game after Bobby came on if we are being honest.

Keeping it literal - as you so often like to be when it suits you - we were 2 goals to nil ahead with Origi on - and when he came off for Oxlade - we drew 1:1. Yet you are STILL - STILL trying to lambast the guy:

Origi had 72 minutes spread across 6 games - all season in the Prem before today. It isn’t my opinion that he hasn’t had much of a chance - it is a simple fact.

You are clearly unhinged - condolences

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Strange how you keep doing this. Mixing people up.

And Origi was better and more of a threat than Bobby was v Burnley - we lost the game after Bobby came on if we are being honest.

Keeping it literal - as you so often like to be when it suits you - we were 2 goals to nil ahead with Origi on - and when he came off for Oxlade - we drew 1:1. Yet you are STILL - STILL trying to lambast the guy:

Origi had 72 minutes spread across 6 games - all season in the Prem before today. It isn’t my opinion that he hasn’t had much of a chance - it is a simple fact.

You are clearly unhinged - condolences
    Give it up, mate.
    You're never going to get through to that guy.

He has it in for Origi (and Fabinho) in a major way that sometimes just defies comprehension and beggars belief.

Like you mentioned earlier, imagine having a go at Fab when he's not even in the team.
    And on a day we've won.

He clearly has issues.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah down to fabinho also playing in midfield yet you slag him off

I have a right to a opinion, trent did stink the place out like i said in the thread, i love the lad- but not sure why neco didn't get a go for a few games until he picked up/ team picked up a bit, doesn't mean I was hating on him

Also said how he's been great from such a young age, it wasn't just a reaction to one game but a period of 4-5 games, are you meant to go on about how great we've been when we was terrible??, a lot of games like you said so why not give neco a chance? why is that such a horrible thing to say according to you?

you're just a wind-up merchant with nothing better to do, to be frank, sad little man.
    But Kev, Fab does lose his man, the opposition player for transition quite often, many of his great tackles you love so much are recovery tackles on the player he was supposed to be picking up to stop what was happening needing him to make a tackle doing so in the first place, you either don't watch that astutely, don't understand that or refuse to recognise it. What I post about him isn't an opinion, it is things that I've seen happen too many times in too many games

Let's not forget, half way through his first season, Jurgen had to bring Hendo in at RCM to do part of the job the DM is supposed to do for him, that's not an opinion, it is a fact, it happened

When he was out and hendo was at CM, we didn't have a play a player at RCM with greater defensive qualities at RCM to cover him and we didn't have any issues like that, again, that is not an opinion, that happened too Kev

There's no escaping it, you can deny it or skirt around it all you like, both those things happened
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Give it up, mate.
    You're never going to get through to that guy.

He has it in for Origi (and Fabinho) in a major way that sometimes just defies comprehension and beggars belief.

Like you mentioned earlier, imagine having a go at Fab when he's not even in the team.
    And on a day we've won.

He clearly has issues.
    I know - feel sorry for him tbh. Kinda like the guy despite it all but cannot get through.

Waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    ...Dennis bergkamp, Dennis bergkamo, Dennis bergkamp.
    "There is bear cum, there is bear cum, there is bear cum, there is bear cum, awhwhwhwhwh, bdlkejdis Frank de Boer des there is bear cum"

Is how that clip goes. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    But Kev, Fab does lose his man, the opposition player for transition quite often, many of his great tackles you love so much are recovery tackles on the player he was supposed to be picking up to stop what was happening needing him to make a tackle doing so in the first place, you either don't watch that astutely, don't understand that or refuse to recognise it. What I post about him isn't an opinion, it is things that I've seen happen too many times in too many games

Let's not forget, half way through his first season, Jurgen had to bring Hendo in at RCM to do part of the job the DM is supposed to do for him, that's not an opinion, it is a fact, it happened

When he was out and hendo was at CM, we didn't have a play a player at RCM with greater defensive qualities at RCM to cover him and we didn't have any issues like that, again, that is not an opinion, that happened too Kev

There's no escaping it, you can deny it or skirt around it all you like, both those things happened
    The sign of a great CDM. Recovery tackles. As A CB, there are no recoveries. Kinda ruins your entire argument

Also if I was acting like you, which I won't, why aren't you calling out what people said about Shaq in the first 10-20 mins? or people saying apparently thiago slows us down and moaned about him a few times?? there's a lot of it in match threads

you're still bitter I called you out few weeks ago for saying I said shit in a match thread I hardly even posted in and looked up and found my posts and was nothing!

you got the trent and neco bit right though, as I did say that but after how he was performing why wouldn't you give neco a go?? he made changes elsewhere at the time, thankfully we seem to have come out the bad patch, you say change of tactics, what has changed? same players that are injured, if anything we picked up more yet we're doing well again?? hmmm, "tactics" you say , trent got much worse stick from others than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Really? I thought ultimately we lost it when Origi opted to shoot instead of giving Mane an open goal for 1-0 like Bamford did for Leeds today, which would have made them have to come out, AND, Origi did it again today when he could have given Mo and open goal or a free shot past the keeper with the entire goal to aim at. Moments like that change games, win and lose games, there's missing chances and there's squandering an absolute golden opportunity to guarantee your side the lead at a time your team have been struggling for points when it is absolutely inexcusable, his options were, play Mane in to roll it into an empty net or be damned certain he scored
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yep - ok you’re right.