Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's Matip who is out for the season, such an awesome CB too, so frustrating
    Aware on Matip, but someone had put up a post saying Fabinho was out, then put a post saying something to the effect of "ignore that" but having had the Matip news I was on edge and waiting with baited breath for the worst!

Fabinho expected back for Man City though if its 50/50 we not play him.

On Kabak coming from Germany not sure on Covid rules and if he can play tomorrow.

I think Miller has it correct Hendo/Nat.

With our forward line finding the goals again you would hope we'll have enough to beat Brighton and Hendo and Nat should be good enough to not worry to much about the defence.
    Now City are a different beast altogether.

When are they goign to play then?

Is are midfield going to continue to suffer due to playing midfielders at CB??

Will they play when they've "settled in" when VVD and gomez are back? and we have 5-6 cbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Will they play when they've "settled in" when VVD and gomez are back? and we have 5-6 cbs?
    Im guessing City for Kabak as he was still in Germany yesterday sure he arrives later in week.

Davies will be on the bench tomorrow is my guess.

Nevermind them pair when is the Greek lad going to start surely he plays tomorrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Im guessing City for Kabak as he was still in Germany yesterday sure he arrives later in week.

Davies will be on the bench tomorrow is my guess.

Nevermind them pair when is the Greek lad going to start surely he plays tomorrow ?
    I've given up trying to 2nd guess a Klopp team.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

I'd be amazed if either starts against City. He'll only have a couple of training sessions.
    Having Henderson and Nat form a partnership could be a good thing. Starting them against Brighton that will be another game together then onto City. Crazy to think if Fabinho gets fit then would he go back into Defence and Hendo back into midfield ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'd be amazed if either starts against City. He'll only have a couple of training sessions.
    Having Henderson and Nat form a partnership could be a good thing. Starting them against Brighton that will be another game together then onto City. Crazy to think if Fabinho gets fit then would he go back into Defence and Hendo back into midfield ?
    We have just bought 2 players who are natural defenders, i would find it pointless if Fabinho goes back in defence when he returns. Midfield is where most people want him.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Maybe we didn't need a CB after all!?!?! Lolz

This is why people wanted someone with actual proven quality because they could fit right in which is what we need (doesn't mean it would cost the earth either), but oh well bargain bucket will do.

FSG should go on bargain hunt they'd smash it much profits

if we can't trust davies to come in, it's a waste of time in the first place, purely so we can sell him on in 1-2 years for 10m

Why does it matter? If Kabak and/or Davies are good enough, I couldn't care less if they're proven or not.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non