Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Alisson

Trent Phillips Henderson Robertson

Thiago Wijnaldum Jones

Salah Firmino Oxlade

That's the team all day long for me, we don't have to travel for either of our next 2 which makes a difference imo

Would be really tempted to start with Millie again for 45 minutes if Jurgen and the medical/sports science team think he's good for it

We owe these big time for the 2 points they robbed us of, i don't like Baconface, but at least he had the decency to miss his dodgy VAR pen
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 3rd February 2021 at 12:56 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Brighton are still without Lamptey Welbeck so that's good

who'd of thought it other team have injury's too.

We should count are lucky stars salah is super human and never gets injured, without him goals are a struggle.. he's back to himself.. and so is the team people go on about VVD yes he is important, but salah... is the most important player, in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Brighton are still without Lamptey Welbeck so that's good

who'd of thought it other team have injury's too.

We should count are lucky stars salah is super human and never gets injured, without him goals are a struggle.. he's back to himself.. and so is the team people go on about VVD yes he is important, but salah... is the most important player, in my eyes.
    This season Mo's better than 'himself' through all the hard work he put in last season to developing his game, that a lot of people slagged him off for when it didn't quite come off
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Allison trending on twitter

rumours of him being injured, but the same amount of people called it bullshit, and people saying he's had a dodgy kebab

Fck knows, i assume it's bullshit, but as it's allison you never know

rumours of him being injured, but the same amount of people called it bullshit, and people saying he's had a dodgy kebab

If it's true, i hope it's only tonight's game he misses, especially as it's City next.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If it's true, i hope it's only tonight's game he misses, especially as it's City next.
    It's probably bullshit no doubt someone trying to make a bad situation worse and making up shit.

and Yeah I think we'll be fine v brighton eitherway as long as we play like last game

I read it was a collusion with Kelleher.

If true, what are they doing in training? That will be his second injury due to a collision in training this season.

Could be bollix of course 😊

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I read it was a collusion with Kelleher.

If true, what are they doing in training? That will be his second injury due to a collision in training this season.

Could be bollix of course 😊
    I think i’ll go with your last line why would he collide with Kelleher unless we have a sneaky plan to play two keepers !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I think i’ll go with your last line why would he collide with Kelleher unless we have a sneaky plan to play two keepers !
    Dunno, but wouldn't be the 1st time he got injured in training due to a collision.

We will soon find out.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I noticed we had 2 keepers on the bench for the West ham game. Is that normal for us ?