Page 1 of 44 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Brighton (Match Thread)

Liverpool v Brighton (Match Thread)

Liverpool

Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Henderson, Robertson, Thiago, Milner, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Firmino, Salah.

Subs: Adrian, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Origi, Davies, Rhys Williams, Cain, Neco Williams.

Brighton

Sanchez, Burn, Dunk, Webster, White, Gross, Bissouma, Alzate, March, Maupay, Trossard.

Subs: Karbownik, Connolly, Lallana, Moder, Tau, Zeqiri, Walton, Weir, McGill.

Referee

Kevin Friend.

Be interesting to see how we set up tonight, 3 points bitte

Shaqiri on the left?? anyway solid start then win win win
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Glad to see Kelleher get the nod.

Phillips celebrating his inclusion in our champions league squad.

Looks like a diamond again, which in all honesty isn't too different at all from our 433, last time out both forwards frequently took the same positions either wide forward does in the 433

Kelleher

Trent Phillips Henderson Robertson

Wijnaldum

Thiago_________Milner

Shaqiri

Salah Firmino

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, let's be Liverpool again tonight, great mixture of trying to play through mixed up with our brilliant ability when being direct and be the right royal pain in the arse we should be for every team, never letting them get settled or set and never giving them a moments respite, get the win and another vital 3 points here tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Good solid start, then bum them into oblivion and beyond, a nice early goal for our lads, followed by a few more would be absolutely brilliant

Given we're the reigning PL champions, recent CL and WCC winners, and the fifth richest club in the world, that is one seriously p.poor bench.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Given we're the reigning PL champions, recent CL and WCC winners, and the fifth richest club in the world, that is one seriously p.poor bench.
    at least cain a youngster is on there instead of 2 goalies... bright side to everything .. only because allison is injured ofc but still

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    at least cain a youngster is on there instead of 2 goalies... bright side to everything .. only because allison is injured ofc but still
    If we put any more youngsters on our bench (to go along with all the injured/injury prone players we have on our books) we'll have to start calling ourselves the Liverpool sports and pediatric hospital.

Here we go, Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get yourselves ahead here now