Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 343738394041424344

Thread: Liverpool v Brighton (Match Thread)

Don't worry legs, covid 20 will come (big mutation from covid 19 and vaccine don't work)

I'm full of the joys today

Have a great day!

Speaking of legs...Objectively speaking - the girl over Robert's right shoulder has the devils pins...the one over his left is trying too hard..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Don't worry legs, covid 20 will come (big mutation from covid 19 and vaccine don't work)

I'm full of the joys today

Have a great day!
    Yeah Vaccines never work.. Apart from eradicating some of the worse diseases known to mankind
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quick summary

We completely nullified our left side and our midfield ourselves through selection, had no threat or options down our left all game, so everything we tried was completely predictable, allowed them to defend a lot narrower and get really settled and comfortable defending because every attack came from the same area and same pattern and same 2 players.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If only Jurgen had your vision 19... But we can only wish

Then again against West Brom - Newcastle - Southampton and United one assumes slightly different reasons were at play? Not that any of those games count I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I wouldnt blame you mate.

Klopp just looks as pissed off as the rest of us and to be fair even Pep doesnt look full of joy either.

The hope is enough people have had the vaccine in the UK to have crowds but you'd be a brave man to bet on it.
    Theres that hope, the UK vaccination program seems to be flying relatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    If only Jurgen had your vision 19... But we can only wish

Then again against West Brom - Newcastle - Southampton and United one assumes slightly different reasons were at play? Not that any of those games count I guess..
    Be sarcy all you want, he's tried players who come short all the fucking time at LFWD over 50 times either starting or from the bench and it has never fucking worked, not once, i love the guy, but Jesus fucking wept he like all managers has blindspots to certain things and players, Shaq or Origi at LFWD against ptb teams? Come the fuck on, fucking amateur hour and he was semi blaming the fucking players in an interview today, he picks the team, he's the one who keeps repeating the same mistake
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 4th February 2021 at 09:57 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Only a little saucy in truth. But I agree with much of this - and yes he has blind spots like us all - but he doesn’t have enough options at the moment mate. He sees them in training and I assume he is doing the best he can with what he has.

We have 4 or 5 players who are just never fit - it leads many to believe the squad is far bigger than it really is.